Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

IN THE ARMY NOW!! (not about that movie)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: IN THE ARMY NOW!! (not about that movie) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, I'm now in the army. I told you in the summar plans thread that I was going to "join" the Swedish army. Well, here I am. Been here for a week and it has all ben fun, though my feets hurts so much I want to cut them off. I have spent the last four dasy under a so called tent. It was basicly a tarpaulin attached to a tree. But I slept pretty nice, but I'm kinda used to sleeping oustside in a tent.

Someone asked me in the summeplans thread if I would be able to use the internet. Yes I will. As long as I dont have night duty or if I'm away on field training (means sleeping outside).

Am I the only one who has been/is in the army?
Think it over, it has been great so far for me. Hopefully it will stay that way.

PS I will try to get a picture so you can se how I look with my AK5 and full battle gear. I kick ass =).
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

geez, you have it much easier than i did when i went through basic; no internet, phone calls allowed only after training was finished, no contact with males.

i was in for eight years; i enjoyed it, but things have changed too much for me to work with it now (hopes like hell there's no recall ala bush).

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

pauly shore movies rock.

My list looks something like this

-In The Army Now
- Jury Duty
- Encino Man
- A Goofy Movie
-Son in Law
- Bio Dome

"Thank you, sir. But I could not have done it without the help and inspiration of my brother, the poolman"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: