Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

NCAA Men's Basketball tournament.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man was I bad this time around. My bracket fell apart essentially when Wisconsin lost in the second round, a team which I had picked to go to the championship. Yes, that was my "what were you thinking?" moment I guess. You could say that I had the right idea for the Final Four. My Final Four was two #1 picks and two #2 picks. I just had the wrong #1's and #2's.

All in all, I just do this for fun anyways. I hardly ever watch any basketball until the tournament starts, and then I just make picks based on rank in some cases, cool team names in others, and former glory in other cases. I might listen to a few "experts" on what they think, but I don't base my picks too strongly on them. This year was a bad year for people like me. I'm much more suited for an upset laden tournament, but this one had very few major upsets. Not a single 12 seed beat out a 5 seed, which is only like the second time in 10 years that that has happened. Also, two #1 seeds meeting in the final hasn't seemed to happen lately. I can't recall the last time that happened. So, I tried being more clever than I needed to for this year's bracket and it backfired. Ah well, there's always next year to make silly picks and pretend I'm a genius when they come true :)

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: