Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Maximillian Knights...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But that information is on this site.

Maximillians's Bio wrote:
Maximillian is the ex-captain of the Maximillian Knights which fought many battles during the Succession Wars. The group was disbanded by the Scarlet Moon Empire, however, due to their complaints against the corruption of the Scarlet Moon Empire.

It is also on Due Fiumi.

:?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Odd, I don't even remember writing that. I need to remove it.
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that's what I saw too, but then I saw the other one that Vextor said as well... but I'm glad that there is clarification now.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So what exactly is Max doing in Jowsten??? Why wouldn't he be in Dunan, and why weren't the Max Knights re-etsablished once Riou won? Lepant have something against the old man?

I hate you Onimaru.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not sure if that information was ever given out, if it was then hopefully Vextor knows. But from what I can make of it, I think that after being disbanded by the Scarlet Moon Empire they ceased to have any base of operations, they just did what they thought was right in the world causing them to wonder from nation to nation. Evidence of this is Isabel and Mathias in Falena which is a long way away from SME, or Fred and Rico in the Grassland.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
But that information is on this site.

It is also on Due Fiumi.

:?

Yeah, that's in error. The new bios we're working on has that corrected already.

I'm sure they grumbled about it, but the main reason was the whole fighting for an enemy nation thing.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought there was a line in Suikoden V from either Isabel or Mathias stating that the the knights had already disbanded, but I suppose I'm remembering wrong. :?
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it mentioned them going on a journey to find evil, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have disbanded. To be honest, though, I'm not sure when they were disbanded! ....Unless I missed something. I never did their detective work.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So then was Max just wandering into Jowston looking for evil to slay?

I hate you Onimaru.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onimaru wrote:
So then was Max just wandering into Jowston looking for evil to slay?

Maybe he heard about Luca Blight and the Dunan Unification War while in the Scarlet Moon Empire? It would explain why he is so late. :P
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Maybe he heard about Luca Blight and the Dunan Unification War while in the Scarlet Moon Empire? It would explain why he is so late. :P

That's pretty much exactly it.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As for Max joining Jowston's army, it can only be assumed (well not really, since it is fact) that the highland army was superior hence joining the underdog offered more glory. I kinda see that in their 'reasoning'.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But Max never sought glory! He wanted to fight evil and he viewed Highland as evil because Luca was leading them. Simple as that.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Vessol

Goldstar's Regiment

3495 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Last I heard Max was charging a windmill that looked like a dragon, with his trust squire with him.

I love how Maxamillian is a clear reference to Don Quixote.
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TruePerception wrote:
But Max never sought glory! He wanted to fight evil and he viewed Highland as evil because Luca was leading them. Simple as that.

Xcuse me for being a smartass but didn't Max join AFTER Luca had died?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: