Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox Character Info Link Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Suikox Character Info Link Error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got this error pop up whilst I was looking for some info - you can see the web address at the top of the picture.

I'm guessing this is just some turbulence but I'll post it up in case it's something else.

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For your information, all characters page have been converted into php and your link is html. Could you tell me from where did you click them? This is a link broken case and if you can provided from where that you click them it will be helpful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course,

I clicked on Quincy's link from this page. It seems all of the character links from here are similarly affected.

I hope that helps.

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I know the answer! The links at relics page have not yet converted into php; that's why the link that you've click lead into a non exist page.

EDIT: If I have time and Vextor still allowed me to do the job; I'll convert the link to php.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: