Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Little Big Planet
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah its spelled that way. Anyways no need for apologies people smake mistakes...

Is there an online game for this?
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a heavy online sharing your creations component and I also think that you can play online with other people in co-operative type mode too.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got back from London where there is a Little Big Planet shop so to speak where you can just walk in and play it for a while. Me and my friend got a quick tutorial on the controls and then proceeded to giggle a lot as we attempted to run past some ghosts and use jet packs, it was a fun game, but i think it is more of a novelty than a long lasting thing.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, i took a look at a demo my bro downloaded. It look pretty good. And I think that it holds a lot of promise since I think that it's a good outlet for releasing your own creativity. There's a youtube video out there for the "Mario level". I think that it's pretty cool, and would like to make one like it.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oppenheimer

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I bought it today. But, it took me so long to play it that I haven't had a chance to really do much. First of all, it had to download a patch. Then I had to do a system update. Then when I finally got into the game the sound wasn't working. . .

I switched my HDMI cable to a new port and it seems to work fine. But it can't be my TV as it's only a month old and my other games and movies on my PS3 work fine. Regardless, the sound seems to be working now.

I played the first level with a friend of mine. It was pretty fun, although he was impatient to do more platforming and less reading and watching video demos, which kinda ruined it a bit. I'm looking forward to playing more once I get a free second. This being halloween that probably won't be until either very late tonight or maybe Sunday.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm getting this game next week, and already I'm excited! Maybe we can play together sometime, Oppie!
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not out here in Europe until next Wednesday, and, buying it through the internet means I have to wait even longer. The wait's getting really painful, I have to say! :*laugh*:

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was supposed to buy it here in Australia soon, but i'm really low on money. Curse you financial crisis! Even though you really had nothing to do with my own financial situation! *shakes fist*

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Oppenheimer

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Kikito":1q4zprpf]I'm getting this game next week, and already I'm excited! Maybe we can play together sometime, Oppie!

Yay! I don't have a soul on my buddies list. I'm not even sure how to add someone on the PSN. But I'd love to play with you Kiki!

P.S. the Jalapeno level with the explosives is sooooo hard! Boo! I keep getting my poor sack body all blown up.

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just posted my first level! "Save Stone - Stop Spike" is what it's called. My username on there is KnightlyKnave. Check it out if you have the game.

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll check it out tomorrow, Opp. I'll throw you a Friend invite, too. I'm signed into the PSN most of the time...

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great! What'd you think of it? Feel free to say it's the best level you've ever played so that all the others will flock to it :mrgreen:

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I played it, but I didn't finish it...because it's really hard! I got as far as imprisoning Sr. Spike, before running out of lives trying to get back up the cliff. After all I went through to get that far, I wasn't going to do it again! :lol:

It's an excellent first level, though. You've shown me how devilish spiked sponges can be, especially as you're meant to be jumping between them. Keep making more levels, Opp. You're a great creator! :D

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooh, this really makes me want to try out your level, Oppie! Sadly, I'm out of contact with my PS3 for a couple weeks until I return to my apartment. Still, it'll be one of the first things I do when I get there. Maybe I can get some ideas for a level idea I've got in mind!
Oppenheimer

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Vertius":1si44q3d]Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I played it, but I didn't finish it...because it's really hard! I got as far as imprisoning Sr. Spike, before running out of lives trying to get back up the cliff. After all I went through to get that far, I wasn't going to do it again! :lol:

It's an excellent first level, though. You've shown me how devilish spiked sponges can be, especially as you're meant to be jumping between them. Keep making more levels, Opp. You're a great creator! :D

Thanks Vertius, glad you enjoyed it! Did you know that in the factory, after you activate the first switch there's a grabbable ball that decends all the way under the factory so you only ever have to go up the cliff once. Also, after you imprison Sr. Spike you can just exit the level if you want, the exit door opens at that point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: