Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Introducing "Path" and "Race."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Angelus wrote:
HOT.

I'm a thieving beaver.

Hah....Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyway, Vextor, good job. I am currently weighing my options as I write a paper. Yes, I should be writing the paper...but this is far more interesting.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is there any chance you could add the effects of each of these choices to the actual War FAQ? It's a bit frustrating to not be able to see the options others are choosing now that I've already locked in my race and class.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that'd be done as time becomes available for Fluffy.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All I'm going to say is I love you Vextor. You are my hero in so many ways. <3

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, I do have another question. Will those members with 200+ Karma be able to change their race the same amount of times, or will they have to wait till the next 100 marker.

Like say, I have Karma in the 400's Will I be able to change it 4 times right off, or will I need to wait until I reach the 500's? I'm assuming it's the latter, but you know what they say about assuming.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's no such thing as a "100 karma marker."

You only get to choose once.
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

19500 Potch
0 Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*gasp*

No vampire? :(

Nice addition Papa!

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Err, yeah. I think I misread something before, I got it now. Sorry!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

amazing. anway those who choose animal-based races...you do realise how close to "furry" you'd be becomeing?
now I need to do some hunting. Maybe I should be naykoblod. annoying and unloved.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woo finally i can be a Winger who rides horses!

Thanks Vex, you sure know how to make people happy... Now where is that script that sends us free money? :P
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh wow, nobody pick beaver! :O I swear to god I choose them and all of my stats dropped. Vextor!! *cries*

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, this is awesome! Very nice addition! Thank you Vex! :D:D:D:D

-My DeviantArt-
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sierra Mikain wrote:
*gasp*

No vampire? :(

Nice addition Papa!

(Yes people for a change I won't speak in third person like I use to, and even more rare, I'm outside of my nation forum)

/EDIT: first of all I would like to thank Lord SARS for this new sensation !

I am seriously missing any form of more evil races... I am aware that vampirics and others are small in numbers but still, don't they count? There are a lot of other people with role playing identities whom won't be able to decide due to the set amount of choises. (Or so I can conclude from Miss Sierra Mikain her reply)

Ok, yes no need to point a finger at me, I have worked for several online gaming companies and I know that programming things takes up a lot of time AND effort (especially to make them work right...)

Lord SARS (my apologies for still using your old name) has a very rough time in real life now as I can recall (I read a few posts here and there) and I understand that he can't abide with everyone their desires.

But as far as I see only one side of 'Balance' is drawn out so far.
Pirates, Werewolves, Vampires, Incubi and Succubi, Shadowspecters, Reapers, Devils, Goblins, Sinners, Realm Lords and so many others.
(there are to many Vile to list here, and very little of you would actually find this interesting enough to read)

Yes.... a lot of new programming and more effects to make up.
But still.... this 'game' is constantly evolving, so why not include the other side of 'Balance' next?

Or even making up some option that people can buy them, even if they have the same effect as one of the basic ones, wouldn't that work?

Example : Demon <-> Human = both neutral.

I'll better stop before I start repeating myself.
Those who were brave enough to read through a somewhat bigger post, I thank you.

* Lord SARS, feel free to thrust a weapon through my body, ban me, ignore this or openly answer.

Once more I apologise for the old name, and if I made any spelling and/or grammatical mistakes.

I bid you all a good day
Alucard, proud member of this forum.

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Nimble Jack

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thor McOdin wrote:
Quote:

Anyway, Vextor, good job. I am currently weighing my options as I write a paper. Yes, I should be writing the paper...but this is far more interesting.

I know exactly what you're talking about.

Will any of the training choices have negative effects on some stats. For example, since the old victory count script has been aleviated my speed has gone up around 20 points, meaning the old script held my speed down. Will any of the training options have this affect on other stats?

And also, will there be a time limit on when we can decide what race to be? I'm afraid to commit, and I was wondering how long I have to decide.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This isn't "Ravenloft," dude. This is "Suikoden."

Also folks, this isn't a suggestion thread. Actually, there's no such thing as a suggestion thread. No suggestions. It ends now. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: