Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

choice comic turned show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: choice comic turned show Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a fun topic. What comic (default meaning "funny pages") would you
like to see turned into an animated series?
My newspaper has, what feels like 30 strips carried, so I can see quite a bit. Out of them I think a few might make a decent show. One of those being "Zits", I thin it works because the story can be done, it has humor and I suppose the teen market, but it would need to be executed in a differnt manner to truly work.

Keep in mind, several have alredy been done, Here is a list of ones I can recall.

Over the Hedge (animated film, CG), Dilbert (animated series), Garfield(animated series), Mother Goose and Grimm (to some extent), Baby Blues(animated series), Heifcliff(animated series), Dennis the Menace (cartoon and live action)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always thought the Dilbert show was very funny, so I would like to see that redone. A Boondocks series is also going on, which isn't bad. There was a For Better or For Worse series, but it was terrible.

Of new ones, I would like to see Zits, it's pretty funny.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd love to see a Pearls Before Swine television show, even if it did turn out a lot like the "Garfield and Friends" television show in relation to target audience... although, I'd miss the rat's angry ranting and general bitchyness about him... which was terribly amusing. Though, with Adult Swim airing some absolutely off-the-wall television shows as of late, I'm sure some talking animals with stick arms and legs wouldn't be so bad.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Yohn, as long as they didnt mess it up Pearls before Swine would be my top choise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: