Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ive seen it a few times, well i wasnt paying that much attention and it seemed to be pretty funny, and the animation wow it was some of the best animation ive seen out of any type of american animation. It gives me a thought that maybe us americans are destined for something great.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Time to bump this thread since the one I made got closed up!

I love this show, and it's on Nickalodeon!

I haven't seen a good show on that channel in years!
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's the only show in Nick that I watch. I own the first season of the DVDs and I've seen most of the episodes twice or thrice. I love this show. My favorite character out of all characters in anything is in this show. This character, of course, is Iroh. He's just awesome. This show also has some of the most clever fights I've ever seen. It's a really great show and I'm sure that anyone interested in Suikoden would love it.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't seen the show in awhile. The latest episode I remember is that the Fire guy and the Fire guy's uncle are traveling through some Nation. Also, Ange is the master of his element, or something. When does the new season start? I'm not much a Nickelodeon fan (anymore) so I will appreciate if someone will tell me when the show is on. Thanks!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sexy foot loli is sexy.

This show wins so hard simply for the existence of Sokka.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh. I've been watching this show lately. It's awesome. <3 Katara is my favourite character, next to Iroh. The plot is pretty wicked, I think. I'm at Book 1 Chapter 11, but I've seen some Book 2 episodes on TV.

The new episodes are coming out March 3rd in Canada. I can't confirm anything for the US.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really? I haven't heard any information about when episodes start airing.

And Sokka is the shiznit.

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, when does it air on Nick?I can never find an exact time for it. lol
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno. I would assume the new episodes would play in the US first because it's a Nick show but I heard from the channel it plays on here that the new episodes air on March 3rd.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

9905 Potch
0 Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They’re currently running episodes at 3:30 PM Central time. Those are reruns and I think they’re pretty close to being caught up with the story as well. I don’t know if they’ll flip back and start from the beginning or start at the beginning of book two or something else.

I know they used to run new shows every other Friday around 7:00 PM and then rerun those shows at some time Saturday morning but I don’t think they’re doing that stuff right now. When the new shows start airing they may go back to that schedule though.
Rune of Corruption

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watch the show all the time. To think that the people at Nickelodeon is able to make something this great. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I absolutely love the show, more than most any other cartoon on television. It's one of the few cartoons written for younger audiences that don't treat it's viewers like idiots. With only a few minor adjustments, it could easily be adapted for an older audience.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to watch the show all the time but I stopped for some strange reason, but I'll tell you if I could bend any element it would definately have fire-bending powers.
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I used to watch the show all the time but I stopped for some strange reason, but I'll tell you if I could bend any element it would definately have fire-bending powers.

Heh, personally i prefer water-bending anyday. For one unlike fire-bending water-bending can be used for healing. Second, after watching the episode "Seige of the North" i have learned to like water-bending alot more(Kitara was basically kicking the fire nation prince's butt!)
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So that doesn't matter fire is for pure destruction and that is exactly what I would be using it for, If I destroy everyone there is no need for healing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: