Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A question concerning rune shops and blacksmiths.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: A question concerning rune shops and blacksmiths. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, this might be stupid, but I can't for the life of me find a way to change runes or upgrade weapons for characters that aren't in my party. Mind you, this is while I'm talking to Adrienne or Jeane, and still to no avail. Am I just missing something stupid, or did they really not add anything that'll let me do that this time around?
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, they didn't include that this time around. Only characters in your party can have runes attached and their weapons upgraded.
Killey

The Riders Of Quan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I found it very annoying...;-;
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which is pretty stupid if you think about it. I mean, why would they remove such a useful feature that's been a staple in the series since S2? I also thought not being able to remove rune fragments attached to your weapon was pretty ridiculous. I mean, I know S4 was supposed to go back to the series rotes, but did they really have to bring along all the annoying problems of the first game with it?

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The main reason I found this so annoying was because of the whole "4 member parties" thing. If we still had six, it would be a bit less time consuming to switch in characters, remove their runes/ sharpen their weapons, and switch them out again. With the ability to do this with only three characters at a time, it becomes much more annoying. I would have even preferred it if they let you use the rune shop/blacksmith for characters in the ship parties, but you have to switch them out TWICE in order to use them.

Heh, at least we still got three rune slots per person :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: