Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 14] Jowston Exploration near Katana

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: [Phase 14] Jowston Exploration near Katana Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowston exploerers Aurelien, Fudozukushi, and Felena set off into the open seas to explore the northern side of Katana. During their voyage, a lack of naval units make them wander into a storm, resulting in a reduction of 25% of their crew. However, they continue on.

After a few weeks, they manage to spot a small island. A small ship of foreign construction floats nearby, and approaches your ship. The ship seems to be manned by a few dozen men, and is flying the Katana banner.

A young samurai yells from the ship's helm, "Hello, you are approaching Katana's waters. What business you have?"

After identifying himself, Aurelien replies that they are looking for the island of Takefumi.

"I am Umemitsu, a vassal under Captain Kinasato. I watch the waters around Takefumi island. As you see, it is a small island with no fresh water, so nobody live here. You can land here if you wish, but there is very little for you to do. There is only a community shack which is empty, and sometimes fishermen use it when they are around here."

Suddenly, one of Umemitus' men calls out a warning. To the west, Aurelian sees what looks like a ghost ship, surrounded by ghastly mists.

"Looks like an undead horde, we can not fight them-- we are only scouts so we can not fight them, no magicians! Will you fight them for us?"

Aurelien agrees and orders his men to engage the undead.

[Monsters vs City-States of Jowston at Open Sea]
Monsters forces engage City-States of Jowston forces on the high seas Open Sea!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
City-States of Jowston
Aurelien: General Rughadjeen, why are we here???? This doesn't look like Greenhill to me. Did you take a wrong turn? Huh? Admit it!!
Fudozukushi: We ride, errr charge, errr stand and shoot into battle!
Falena: Ready your weapons!

Monsters
Bowlyn: *snarl*
Sea Wraiths: ...

----=<Round 1>=----
Aurelien's Rughadjeen's Ringelnatter (Immortal Guards) and Bowlyn's Drowned Sailors (Undead) engage in battle!

Rughadjeen's Ringelnatter attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Drowned Sailors attacks with the Hiding Within The Shell formation!

Bowlyn's regiment suffers 3892 casualties, leaving them with 3108 soldiers, while Aurelien's regiment suffers 160 casualties, leaving them with 6140 soldiers.

Bowlyn: ...gha...
Aurelien: General Rughadjeen, we may have won here, but Greenhill battle was lost again. It's your fault. Rawrrr. I'm packing my bags and find a better General than you!

Aurelien's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Fudozukushi's Southern Vanguard (Crossbowmen) and Sea Wraiths's Evil Mists (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Southern Vanguard attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Evil Mists attacks with the same formation!

Sea Wraiths's regiment suffers 73 casualties, leaving them with 4427 soldiers, while Fudozukushi's regiment suffers 1778 casualties, leaving them with 2197 soldiers.

Fudozukushi: I'll tell Avatar Girl on you for hurting me, and she's scary just look at her!

Sea Wraiths's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Falena's Regiment (Arcanist) and Sea Wraiths's Evil Mists (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Regiment attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Evil Mists attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation!

Sea Wraiths's regiment suffers 1476 casualties, leaving them with 3524 soldiers, while Falena's regiment suffers 1296 casualties, leaving them with 4029 soldiers.

Falena: We have won!!

Falena's regiment wins!

Monsters: 1 wins.
City-States of Jowston: 2 wins.

City-States of Jowston wins and derives away the monsters!

-----=<Results>=-----
[City-States of Jowston]
Round 1: Aurelien (Immortal Guards) 6300 - 160 = 6140
Round 2: Fudozukushi (Crossbowmen) 3975 - 1778 = 2197
Round 3: Falena (Arcanist) 5325 - 1296 = 4029

[Monsters]
Round 1: Bowlyn (Undead) 7000 - 3892 = 3108
Round 2: Sea Wraiths (Ethereal) 4500 - 73 = 4427
Round 3: Sea Wraiths (Ethereal) 5000 - 1476 = 3524

After the battle, the ghost ship disappears. Umemitsu's ship approaches the Jowston ship. "Thank you fir driving them off, we would have been easy dinner for them without your help. Unfotunately, we are not allowed to be in contact with foreigners, but I will make sure to let know to Daimyo Mashima, who is the leader of Oodomari. He is less strict in his rules and may be more willing to speak with you. Thank you again, and we owe you our lives."

Satisfied to have found the island they sought, the Jowston fleet return back home.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: