Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Volunteers needed for Newspaper Articles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseman

Army of the Six Wise Men

110280 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd be willing to be a part of this "survey squad". I've played and beat all the regular games; played Tactics but never beat it. I've been on the forum for more than a month sooo yeah... sign me up!

Guardian of the Great Forest

Battle wounds and scars is how I show my pain
My palms covered in the blood of those I've slain
Yet I still keep comin back all the same...
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Much appreciation to those who have signed up thus far. I just sent out the first batch of Surveys for the next issue. If you did not receive one and are on the squad, do not be alarmed, I only sent out 10 so not everyone got the survey. Next time though, I'll probably be contacting you.

Also, I'm not done recruiting. I still would like more people to contact for various surveys. If you haven't signed up and still want to help me and the rest of the squad out, please do so. I still need National Correspondants from Zexen, SME, Tinto, Armes, Falena, Nameless Lands, Jowston, Grassland, INF and Gaien. In fact I have nobody on the survey squad from Gaien and Jowston, so if you want your nation to be heard, and are from one of those glorious nations, then by all means sign up!

Again, to re-iterate what the National Correspondants are. They are people who do small write-ups for news that is happening within their nation and report it to the Comment Box so it can get national coverage. This includes mini-games, duel arenas, in-nation contests or even hot topic arguments (no, not arguing over the emo trend store Hot Topic.). Whatever is happening in your nation, we want the buzz!

So, you lazy bums, sign up to be a part of the Comment Box Survey Squad! We still need your voices! And to those who have signed up and wish to be their nation's correspondant, shoot me a PM and I'll grant you your wish (unless someone is already the Correspondant)

Thanks again everyone. Hopefully we'll be getting Issue 7 out to news stands across the boards soon. I'm trying to light some flames under the rears of my staff. Maybe I should revoke doughnut priveledges in the lounge until Issue 7 hits the stand... or threaten to burn the recliners.. Hmm...

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moon Knight wrote:
Also, I'm not done recruiting. I still would like more people to contact for various surveys. If you haven't signed up and still want to help me and the rest of the squad out, please do so. I still need National Correspondants from Zexen, SME, Tinto, Armes, Falena, Nameless Lands, Jowston, Grassland, INF and Gaien. In fact I have nobody on the survey squad from Gaien and Jowston, so if you want your nation to be heard, and are from one of those glorious nations, then by all means sign up!

Again, to re-iterate what the National Correspondants are. They are people who do small write-ups for news that is happening within their nation and report it to the Comment Box so it can get national coverage. This includes mini-games, duel arenas, in-nation contests or even hot topic arguments (no, not arguing over the emo trend store Hot Topic.). Whatever is happening in your nation, we want the buzz!

So, you lazy bums, sign up to be a part of the Comment Box Survey Squad! We still need your voices! And to those who have signed up and wish to be their nation's correspondant, shoot me a PM and I'll grant you your wish (unless someone is already the Correspondant)

Thanks again everyone. Hopefully we'll be getting Issue 7 out to news stands across the boards soon. I'm trying to light some flames under the rears of my staff. Maybe I should revoke doughnut priveledges in the lounge until Issue 7 hits the stand... or threaten to burn the recliners.. Hmm...

Well, you should have enough more adequate people now, but since no Gaienite has offered his help (openly), I will do so. It would be an honor if you consider my poor skills as worth to work on your news paper.

The Fool
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Moon Knight, seeing as how no one from Jowston signed up for the survey, I'll take part in the survey on Jowston's behalf, if thats okay.

Sup?
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since the fool is gonna help, why not? ;) I'll help in the newspaper for Gaien
Fu Su Lu

Hungry Drunken TigerMen

569802 Potch
3084 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since the fool and zomblue are gonna help, why not? :*laugh*: I´d like to help too :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: