Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

My regiment affinity value is stuck

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: My regiment affinity value is stuck Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not fighting anytime soon, so Vextor can fix this after he feels better.

Anyway I'm still at 8 percent despite everyone else being at around 10 percent. To my knowledge, most of us started at the same time, so this is probably why I noticed this a while back when everyone else was at 9 percent. But so far I haven't changed at all. It isn't regiment related because I just checked Kuwaizair's profile and her value is the same as mostly everyone's. It's not group related either because other people in Tinto have 10 percent too.

The only difference between myself and everyone else in the board is that I recently got drunk in the battle in Lion's Maw. Drinking that item temporarily changed my regiment to something else, and shortly after that, I was changed back. So I'm guessing this is what caused the anomaly.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that would indeed make sense, but I thought that Vex gave us all a bonus to start out with - in other words, your afinnity should be LOWER if your regiment was indeed changed, if I understand right.

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was also clarified that temporarily changing your regiment by means of an item wouldn't affect your overall bonus.

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh, was it? I missed that, I need to be more observant. >.<

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, this is an error. The cause is exactly the same as the situation with shifting "joined" dates. I'll fix it and reset the parameters.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I just noticed this and didn't want to make a new thread for it since this one's kinda related to the problem so here goes. I just clicked on the newest user's profile Here and his regiment training was at %66 which is really odd.

Thanks for the attention!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a very simple reason for this-- which is I didn't set it up so new members have their regiment training set-up properly.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Resolved

-closed-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: