Suikoden United and Illusional Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Shadow Hearts 3/From The New World *Update - 03-07-06*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, no, I don't want it be in this game but maybe in one near our time, then I can join their party ^.^.

Anyway, yeah, going to the Middle East might be good, but I want them to head to Egypt first, there is a rumor of a living pharaoh still alive in there ^_^.

Sacred Guards

39804 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Anyway, yeah, going to the Middle East might be good, but I want them to head to Egypt first, there is a rumor of a living pharaoh still alive in there ^_^.

And they could make the Pharoah be actually a demon! Going to other Middle Eastern places like Persia, Mesopotamia, Syria, Palestine and the Arabian Peninsula would be cool too. Hoo boy, think about it guys, the idea of battling rock-hard demon-bosses in the desert. Just how cool might that sound? 8)
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget the deadly desert cobras and scorpions usually spotted in there.

Or the big scary rats that get out at night (one of the reasons I don't sleep in camps at night).

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I added another link under Official Website (Because I'm pretty sure the site is official).

It has a lot of information about Shadow Hearts 3, like how the battle system works (All in japanese though), reveals a few more characters, and some screenshots (Like places they go). I wonder why they'd go to a conviencence store/gas station.

The revealed characters are:

Natan, Wind
Ricardo Gomes, Fire
Rene Curtis, Earth

Also, (Not sure if people knew this already or not) But they say the elements for Johnny and Shania as well.

Johnny: None
Shania: Dark

Also, in the part about story, you see a female fusion-like monster, this coupled with the information that Shania is Dark element (The element Yuri was in the last two games) I think we can conclude that Shania is this game's Harmonixer.

There's also a promotion (Only for those in Japan) Where you can get a demo for SH 3: http://www.shadowhearts.net/medianews.html

This seems pretty interesting, though I don't like how the Fire guys seems like he's gonna have a guitar for a weapon or something, not sure though. (I got that information by translating the text about him in the character area, I translated on Babel Fish, so it was hard to understand, but they mentioned a guitar, and weapon)
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
This seems pretty interesting, though I don't like how the Fire guys seems like he's gonna have a guitar for a weapon or something, not sure though. (I got that information by translating the text about him in the character area, I translated on Babel Fish, so it was hard to understand, but they mentioned a guitar, and weapon)

This is what I've been able to translate (very roughly I believe) regarding his profile: "Guitar in one hand, he lives a carefree life as a stubborn mariachi. Taking measures to protect himself in this turbulent world, he is stocking guns in his favorite guitar." The next part says something about passion, women, crossing the line, and being a gentleman, but I haven't been able to figure it out completely.

That doesn't sound like his guitar is his weapon, but I have only been able to translate the first couple passages so I have no idea what's in the later ones. Considering it's taken me a couple of hours to do that, I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I think I heard somewhere else that there'd be a character with a guitar for a weapon, probably just a rumor though. I was just hoping they'd for back to the darker atmosphere, then the humor side of Shadow Hearts. >_< It seems like this guy'll be comic relief (Hitting on the ladies, has a guitar etc.)
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've added a few more links, sorry I haven't been up on Shadow Hearts: From the New World for a bit, but I'm back :-p

New Trailer: http://wms.aruze.com/shnw/shf_adv2_ver7.wmv

Cover Art: http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B0009MZ1W6.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Developer's Diary Translation: http://www.livejournal.com/community/shadow_hearts/173911.html

Also, from information from the developer's diary, the game should be realeased on July 28th in Japan (Doesn't be surprised if it's moved back at all)

Bye everybody!
Blackjack

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I know there are some fans of this series floating around out there that were worried about its status in the US, what with the first two not doing as well as Midway had hoped, so I wanted to make this known.

It's being translated

By a new group made up of former Squeenix employers calling themselves XSeed (The same group that's bringing over Wild Arms 4, so I am already madly in love with these people).

So fear not, fellow Shadow Hearts fans, it looks as if we'll get our dose of gravity defying lead female characters yet! ;)

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy

Last edited by Blackjack on Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dude, I don't know how you found this information, but it has made my day. This is great news on both games. Yet another reason you're cool. (btw, the link you originally put didn't work, I fixed it)

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's awesome news. I love these guys as well :mrgreen: Already signed up on the site. Lets all buy these two games so this new company can succed. I wonder what they'll take after these games. (Going to add this news to the first post)
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the company already, I signed up too.

Any company dedicated to translating and bringing over games to NA/EU is good by me. As for their next game, I think they may consider Growlanser 4?

I was worried SH3 wasn't coming over, thanks for the great news blackjack!

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait for this game!! It's so awesome although I'm hoping for a small change...the judgement ring. Did you guys like it? I thought it got a little too repetitive towards the end. I'm not saying it should get removed and it probably won't be (I don't to spoil anything for myself so I haven't clicked on any of the links :oops: ) but a little change would be good. Maybe something you can add on to it or something different for each person maybe? Anyway great series, can't wait, and hi to everyone.

PS Are there any news about when it will be released? Thanks in advance.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I received an email a few days ago saying that the game will be released March 7 for anyone else who's interested. I imagine all of you who signed up with XSEED games received the same message.

Btw, Wild Arms 4 shipped on January 10. Just thought I'd mention their other project too.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got that little reminder myself. Really looking forward to this game.

We definitely need a return visit from the Ring Spirit. See how his family is doing and all that.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man i love that little guy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: