Suikoden United and Inspirational Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Quick question

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Quick question Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you make more than 25 posts in 24 hours it stops you from gaining soldiers, but in the FAQ it says you have to wait for the next 24 hour period. Does that mean I have to wait another 24 hours before more soldiers will join me, or do I just have to wait for the remainder of this 24 period to run out?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not entirely sure about this myself, but from my own experience, the "24 hours" designation generally refers to posts made within 24 hours. So, if you made your 25 post at, say... 4:34pm, (to use the time you posted this as an example) then waiting for another half-hour to an hour should garner a soldier increase on the next post, but if the following post may not net any soldiers.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, I'm raking in soldiers again. So I guess it's 24 hours after the post you made 25 posts earlier maybe. Someone should really ask SARS about this.

(BTW I'm marveling at the complexity of this forum. The soldier system, battle system, and stat system are just amazing. If SARS designed this all himself I must say, he's quite the genius)

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually am not sure about this at all, so asking me won't help. It's a mystery.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Admin isn't infalluable? Get him!

Err I mean from my expierences, you can start posting again for soldiers 24 hours after you first post of the series. So if you make your first post at noon and your second at 12:15 and then make 23 more posts. You can start posting for soldiers at Noon again but only one post. If you post again before 12:15 those posts don't get soldiers.

I'm not totally if that's the case I could also be thinking of a difference message board. The next time I post more than 25 posts I'll test it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
(BTW I'm marveling at the complexity of this forum. The soldier system, battle system, and stat system are just amazing. If SARS designed this all himself I must say, he's quite the genius)

It balances out with my generally crummy attitude, a sweeping disgust for mankind, and socially maladaptive tendencies (big surprise there).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: