Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ted and Luc sharing the same Star
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I highly doubt there would be two Gathering of the Stars at the same time.Windy,Gizel nor Luc in Suikoden III had a tablet.Take stars in the sky for example(note,please go to a non-polluted country to see the stars),pretend there are 3 SoDs for Suikoden,there should be three most brightest stars in the sky are chosen for the gathering.No,I don't think the Valeria Kasumi Tomo topic should be brought up here.
chaco

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well maybe Jowy then, I have heard theories suggesting that Jowy had a Tablet of Destiny and could have been gathering stars of destiny because Leknaat wasn't sure which one of them (Riou or Jowy) was the true holder of the rune of beginning and therefore split them into two, and why can't there be two gatherings? We know that Leon Silverberg, Lucia and Yuber have all been stars of destiny at one point and we also know that Jowy had the other half of the exact same rune Riou had.

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we shouldn't just waste our time argueing here.Maybe the Suikoden Team will explain it in the future in their interview.I don't support your idea and you don't support my idea.It won't end.So the fastest way is to just wait and go back to the old topic of Ted and Luc
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SoulEaterRune_Tir wrote:
Maybe the Suikoden Team will explain it in the future in their interview.

I wouldn't count on the Suikoden team to explain anything beyond what is already popular knowledge.
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uhh sorry about mass post..Computer jammed

Last edited by SoulEaterRune_Tir on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you say so
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

If you say so
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: