Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 2 Cliff Climbing Mini Game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Suikoden 2 Cliff Climbing Mini Game Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i thought i share this if no one knows about it. i figured out a way on how to get a 5 on each role. it's pretty easy, only thing you gotta do is when you click roll wait for about 1-1.5 seconds and hit x and you should get a 5 on every role.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

owh... it can be done that way? i try to do it before but no luck...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

k4in wrote:
owh... it can be done that way? i try to do it before but no luck...

that's how i do it. it has never failed me, but if your like barley a second off you won't get a 5.

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The die always starts rolling from the same position, and at the same speed, so you can time it to get any number you want with enough practice. For a time, I was able to be a 6 every time. You've just gotta get in the zone.

^Actual quote!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i never mastered getting a 6, i can only get it once in a long time. 5 is just much much easier for me.

Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The problem with aiming for a 6 is that if you're a tiny fraction off in your timing, you get a 1, which really sucks.

^Actual quote!
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never really needed to time anything, I always got 4 or 5 on my roles, and I usually mark half way, and I win everytime. Though this is definitely a great tip if you're in a bind, and in danger of losing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah it kind of takes the fun out of the game when you get 5 or 6 on every throw, more prizes though!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Yeah it kind of takes the fun out of the game when you get 5 or 6 on every throw, more prizes though!

but some of the other prizes you need are for second and last place. especially if you want to get magic stones to increases riou's magic stats so he can at least have two of lvl 4 spells.

Quote:
The problem with aiming for a 6 is that if you're a tiny fraction off in your timing, you get a 1, which really sucks.

couple of times when you hit x fast enough after you hit roll dice you'll get a 6.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

but some of the other prizes you need are for second and last place. especially if you want to get magic stones to increases riou's magic stats so he can at least have two of lvl 4 spells.

Yeah but you can manipulate that fairly easily by constantly putting down blocks to prevent you falling and wasting a turn.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh god, yeah, the second place prizes are the most frustrating ones of all.

While we're on the subject, this is one of my nephew's favorite games to play when he comes to visit. As I mentioned a while ago, I've been slowly brainwashing him into liking Suikoden while he's still a kid.

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The second-place prizes are a bitch. First and third are the easiest. I hate when I've got the second place position secured, then the first place guy rolls a 1. It almost makes me want to kill off the flying squirrel population.

^Actual quote!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Buff wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:

Yeah but you can manipulate that fairly easily by constantly putting down blocks to prevent you falling and wasting a turn.

some times that always doesn't work. as mr coot said the guy in first can roll a 1 and wouldn't have put a mark down in some time.

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah well I can't guarentee it'll work if the computer is an idiot. :P
Admiral Ackbar

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still wondering why there are three Rious playing the game. Just who the hell are the other two players?! Clones I guess. Riou's body doubles perhaps, who perform all of his stunts.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: