Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Member Attributes (Stats) FAQ and Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It isn't random, but the knowledge of what boosts which stat is a well guarded secret by the adminly type people. A few of the stats have been "figured out" to one degree or another, but most are mysteries. Since Senhor Ad-minh would like to keep it that way, I won't share the speculation we have on those few stats we think we know. If you'd like to know badly enough, the information's out there somewhere, but really, you should just postl ike you normally do. Don't change your posting habits just for some silly stat boosts that really mean nothing to begin with.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
It isn't random, but the knowledge of what boosts which stat is a well guarded secret by the adminly type people. A few of the stats have been "figured out" to one degree or another, but most are mysteries. Since Senhor Ad-minh would like to keep it that way, I won't share the speculation we have on those few stats we think we know. If you'd like to know badly enough, the information's out there somewhere, but really, you should just postl ike you normally do. Don't change your posting habits just for some silly stat boosts that really mean nothing to begin with.

Well said and I will add that it actually would make it less fun to post in a way to gain soldiers instead of just for the joy of posting.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The current stat system (conicidentally) tends to make people into mage-types or warrior-types depending on their posting style. The older you get, the more you become effective in battle, but if you slack off with "training" and older person may have a tougher time being as effective as a young person.

Warrior-tpes are easier to make even if you are young (low karma), but mage types probably would require a lot of work, but they can become pretty powerful.
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh so now I understand the whole concept about about Karma and such. It's really cool information to know and thanks for letting us know Sars. I know I have been slacking ever so slightly as of late but I will work my hardest to build myself up as best I can in the near future, if only to see my stats rise because thats cool. Anyways I hope everyone who reads this message is doing well and have yourself a nice weekend. Unfortunately mine doesnt look like it will be all that fun and enjoyable thanks to needing to get a root canal tommorow and im going to be in a great deal of pain for a few days at least.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so by having the karma I have, should I post my brains out so I don't lack in the attacking? or should I kept at it.

and posting style? what do you mean? I'm not very brillant so, I guess the secrete is safe, and I won't stumble on it. Though it would be nice to know.

anway its pretty intersting, and you made it up? I bet some true RPG forum people would love to have this thingy. I don't really like some of my stats. It makes me miss-dies-alot, or so my little dule tells me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would assume that posting style would mean whether or not you post a lot or if you tend to make longer post but post less. Not quite sure. I think that's what he means. Just how you post.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't bother to try and figure out how the posting style effects stats. There are hundreds of variables in the stats which would make it impossible to figure out.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

do our usernames effect stats as well? I just thought of that?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See my above post.

But for a simle opinion, it would be unfair to have stats effected by usernames. That is completely out of a members control, whereas posting habits, and even victory counts to an extent, are within their control.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh... so far, it seems like a good stat system in potentia. Sure, it worries me a little since I'm a very prolific writer and tend to write longer posts. But, I'm also rather selective in what I post in at times, so that would keep it down. Plus, I'm usually on at times when others aren't, judging by experience with other things. So... really, it all balances out, I feel. And, it's a good point, I doubt people who really do write the longer, more thought-out posts would be ones to complain overmuch about the stats they have. It's all nice and good. The only real problem is that there are so many variables, if what was said is true - which I am not one to doubt - since I'm far too nerdy to resist thinking about it. heh. :)
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually names do matter, see my user name "Futch" of course I will get a +500 in everything because my character is "t bezt in da w0ld!"

*Ejem*

Have the plans of giving the rest of the stats some "use" in the Nation Battle started? (besides duels) Or some of them,such as Hp and so on, won't affect the regiment's power anytime soon?
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The stats already decide your Leadership, Regiment Attack and Regiment Defense stats, and as such they play an important role in the battles. Good individual stats make your unit much more powerful.
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

coooOOOoooll then i want even better stats!( tought i still wanted more so i could beat people on the duel machine hahaha!!)

maaan i love this site!
Bulgaro

Smjet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it possible to exchange stats? I have high magic defense (for my leevl at leat9 and I think that normal defense would be better for a cavalrist.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be impossible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: