Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Member Attributes (Stats) FAQ and Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are an important member to Suikox my friend and I to am going to feel horrible when I have to leave (June 20th 79 more days )

Wait...why do you have to leave? I hope we don't lose you forever... :( *desires DETAILS. NAO.* :mrgreen:

On another note, it's kinda cool that stats can atrophy, it keeps us older members on our toes, so to speak.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Moon Blade wrote:

Wait...why do you have to leave? I hope we don't lose you forever... *desires DETAILS. NAO.*

Oh yeah might help if I told you all the reason lol I'm departing to Marine Corps Boot Camp on June 20th and won't be around for 13 weeks (3 months) Then after that it is up to me if I get the internet or not (most probably will :wink: ) so Its not forever just a long time :cry:
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well good luck in your upcoming training and here's hoping to see you around after that some time.

Ravenstrike

66500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I only joined yesterday and have only made a handfull of post but I see that my HP keeps going down. I don't think I posted so much as to be crippled and I was kind of cuirius about it. Can your HP reach Zero by posting to much?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's probably because your first post was very huge, and you followed up with a few small posts. Things will level out the more you post, and will generally keep getting higher.
Kenshiro Miyamoto

The Cherry Blossom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Might i ask a question what are regiments for might i ask? Will i be the one to decide or let someone else decide it for me its quite puzzling to me i would appreciate it if you could guide me though this thank you...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The WarFAQ at the top where your profile buttons are, explains all you would need to know about regiments types.

Basically, your Nation Leader (Shrew) chooses who fights where in the next war battles. You, yourself don't decide, but you can have a lot of input within you nation involving strategies and what not.

By the way, you signature image is too large. The limits are 200 pixels in height by 700 pixels in width.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SARSadmin wrote:
It's probably because your first post was very huge, and you followed up with a few small posts. Things will level out the more you post, and will generally keep getting higher.

so the lenghtyer my posts, the more HP i have? I'd like to know because I'm not good with the paragraphs. latly all I can manage are a few lines, or else I'll make myself look stupid with ranting, and senceless babbling.

I try not to leave 9 liners. (as opposd to one liner)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well the thing is, don't post for getting stats. If you're not good with paragraphs and can only post shorter posts, that's fine. There's no need to force yourself to write long posts at all. Just be who you are.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well put Black Pesmerga. Stats should be an extra to posting, like a bonus, not an incentive to post.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sadness

Razor Wind

3668814 Potch
14500 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, but it is no secret that people post long stories inside nation forums to get soldiers and massive word counts. I would laugh if someone tells me they do it for the enjoyment of other members!
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're going to have to laugh at me then, I'm afraid, because I do such posts for the enjoyment of them and the other members, and not for my soldier count. I really enjoy writing up the roleplay stories in the Nation forums, and it's part of the reason why I stick around here. I really enjoy Rping, and making my forum avatar into something more than just a name, something with a little personality. If you don't like rping, that's your choice, but I do, so there's no need to knock it.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah same Kalidor, it's pretty fun. Even if my nation members don't like reading it I wouldn't care because I enjoy writing it, I'm not going to lie the soldiers I get from it are nice but it's I could just spend my time posting elsewhere if that was my main aim. I wouldn't bother spending the time I take writing a story just for soldiers.

The way I see it I can make ten of these posts in ten minutes or I can spend an hour or two creating something interesting (hopefully) for others to read. Who's to say which is more efficient in gaining soldiers.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't been writing much in my nation forum. hence my sorrowfull soldier and post and word count! copy paste to the rescue!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yo i've been wondering, about the stats, we are upgrading them with post... yet is there a way to upgrade a stat more than the others or is it completly random?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: