Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Vancouver, home of the Vulcans?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Vancouver, home of the Vulcans? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Green-blooded Man

Now this was an interesting read. I'm often fascinated by incredibly rare disorders, especially ones with a shocking side-effect such as this. As most know, our blood is actually blue, but when it come sin contact with oxygen, it becomes bright red (or so I've always been told) But for unknown reasons, this man's blood was a dark green, and was staying that way. I suggest you read through it, and fight out exactly what was wrong with this guy. You will also see they mentions Vulcans, a race from Star Trek. Apparently, they have green blood. It's said that they have copper in their blood, instead of Iron liek humans, which causes this. And no, I don't like Star Trek. Star Wars FTW, but that's besides the point.

(But seriously, Star Wars ftw)

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

O~h my gosh, that is freakin' AWESOME.

My question is if he's got sulpher binding to the hemoglobin molecules instead of oxygen, how on earth is he alive?!

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Freaking weird. Thanks for the link.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: