Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Further Education~ Lala~
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Puu

Royal Yaoi Fanpeep Brigade

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Further Education~ Lala~ Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thread popped in brain because... because... I'm currently trying to figure out what on earth I should take :D! Yeah, but ignore that, SO... what's everyone taking/planning to take?
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You asking what I went to college for? I went to play football, I wound up getting a degree in business administration. Currently I got more out of playing football than I did with the degree, seeing as I'm an assistant engineer on a tugboat. Not much use for a business administration degree down in the engine room. :)

~Uguu!~
Puu

Royal Yaoi Fanpeep Brigade

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

D: More horror stories D;

....Um. SO. Is anyone taking Computer Science here? :) :roll:
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At the moment I'm considering doing advertising/public relations. I'm still in my first year though.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am most likely going into linguistics.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
At the moment I'm considering doing advertising/public relations. I'm still in my first year though.

Bastard!

Sorry, I'm a journalism major, it's a reflex.

I'm also studying economics, so I have two majors I'm going for. I'm currently in my last year (I mean that in the chronological sense, rather than the academic year sense.)
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a biology premed major. I still have a good ten years until I reach my goal. I'm planning to get a phd in medicine.
Amyral

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
I'm a biology premed major. I still have a good ten years until I reach my goal. I'm planning to get a phd in medicine.

do you mean an MD in medicine, which basically means a practicing doctor, or a PhD in medicine, which would basically make you a double doctor?
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, thanks. I have no idea what i was thinking then. That's pretty embarrassing considering my major :oops:
Cloudless Eye

Advance Pawns

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now, I'm looking into taking a couple of Comp. Sci. classes when I graduate this year. I really wouldn't mind taking some history courses. Something along the lines of Ancient History. The University here has a lot to offer for sciences as well, especially Physics and Chemisty.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am finishing my second year as an English Major with a dual emphasis on education and literature. I want to write for a living but I know the odds of that are minimal so I've taken my love of the language and turned it mildly profitable by putting myself on the track to become an English professor.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm planning to take up Bio as a premed major. Its probably gonna take me more that ten years if I want to be a plastic surgeon. That's probably another 8 years because I have to pass through general surgery before plastic surgery training. In short, I'll be in school forever but its worth it because I love doing plastic surgery and besides I'll be rich so its worth it.
Sparhawk

Lords of Foolishness

207476 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You all are a bunch of overacheivers.

Well, I'm sticking around right now cuz my sister is pregnant and she needs help cuz her boyfriend is jobless. After the kid is born I will be going to boot camp and then I'll be in the National Guard. After that goodness goes down I'm planning on going to Specs Howard's School of Broadcast Arts for a while, then to Eastern Michigan University for journalism hopefully.

Windriders

544907 Potch
4066 Soldiers
620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seraphblade wrote:
yeah, thanks. I have no idea what i was thinking then. That's pretty embarrassing considering my major :oops:

I wouldn't be embarassed. The question was really a legitimate one, as there are people who are double doctors out there. Many of them are research doctors.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am currently looking into furthering my education with a Masters in Architectural Science or a Masters in Sustainable Architecture.

But the thing is the Masters in Architectural Science is a 1 year Full Time course and at this time a cannot afford to take a year off work because of other committments.

The Masters in Sustainable Architecture has not even started yet and it could be a number of years before it does.

No need to worry though, i am already qualified and working away!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Educational All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: