Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

[Phase 14] Zexen's exploration to the island southwest of Malinsulo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: [Phase 14] Zexen's exploration to the island southwest of Ma Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After making landfall on the larger of the two islands to the south of Malinsulo, the Zexen explorers quickly began to search for signs of civilization; it wasn't long until the found such signs.

Iorek Byrnison: Halt! Humans are not welcome!

Horned Loa: Greetings, my name is Horned Loa from Zexen. I come a land to the north named Zexen.

Iorek Byrnison: I care not! Humans are certainly unwelcome on our lands. You must leave, or face--

A large bear approached Iorek Byrnison, whispering quietly into his ear.

Iorek Byrnison: Now!? Okay, we will settle this once and for all. Humans, leave our land. Now.

Dura Sinai: What is the problem? Perhaps we can help!

Iorek Byrnison: I would think n...actually, perhaps you can be of help; I sense no dishonesty from you...

Iorek Byrinson explains to the Zexen explorers about a mountain range to the west, called Ceresfjellet. It's currently inhabited by a vile group of creatures that have recently begun to attack the fortress of Svalbard. Though the Panserbjørne possess inhuman strength, their claws are useless against these foes. Offering their assistance, the Zexen explorers head off to the Ceresfjellet.

[Zexen Confederacy vs Creatures at Ceresfjellet]
Zexen Confederacy forces engage Creatures forces on the high peaks of Ceresfjellet!

Troops on both sides let out a warcry!
Zexen Confederacy
Horned Loa: Ready your weapons!
Alcon: Attention party people
Dura Sinai: Ready your weapons!

Creatures
Cliff Ghast: Klithssss

----=<Round 1>=----
Horned Loa's Regiment (Magicians) and Cliff Ghast's Oxyria Digyna (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Regiment attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation while Oxyria Digyna attacks with the same formation!

Cliff Ghast's regiment suffers 694 casualties, leaving them with 306 soldiers, while Horned Loa's regiment suffers 223 casualties, leaving them with 4726 soldiers.

Cliff Ghast: Ki...
Horned Loa: We won!!

Horned Loa's regiment wins!

----=<Round 2>=----
Alcon's I have no idea what this means. (Magicians) and Cliff Ghast's Oxyria Digyna (Ethereal) engage in battle!

I have no idea what this means. attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Oxyria Digyna attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Cliff Ghast's regiment suffers 472 casualties, leaving them with 528 soldiers, while Alcon's regiment suffers 94 casualties, leaving them with 4206 soldiers.

Alcon: GET DOWN

Alcon's regiment wins!

----=<Round 3>=----
Dura Sinai's Regiment (Magicians) and Cliff Ghast's Oxyria Digyna (Ethereal) engage in battle!

Regiment attacks with the Dragon Coils Around A Pearl formation while Oxyria Digyna attacks with the Back Against Open Water formation!

Cliff Ghast's regiment suffers 474 casualties, leaving them with 526 soldiers, while Dura Sinai's regiment suffers 94 casualties, leaving them with 4206 soldiers.

Dura Sinai: We won!!

Dura Sinai's regiment wins!

Zexen Confederacy: 3 wins.
Creatures: 0 wins.

Zexen Confederacy wins this turn!

-----=<Results>=-----
[Zexen Confederacy]
Round 1: Horned Loa (Magicians) 4949 - 223 = 4726
Round 2: Alcon (Magicians) 4300 - 94 = 4206
Round 3: Dura Sinai (Magicians) 4300 - 94 = 4206

[Creatures]
Round 1: Cliff Ghast (Ethereal) 1000 - 694 = 306
Round 2: Cliff Ghast (Ethereal) 1000 - 472 = 528
Round 3: Cliff Ghast (Ethereal) 1000 - 474 = 526

Iorek Byrnison: Well, I'll be. Perhaps we can trust you after all. Would you be willing to stay to protect our lands, and yours, so these creatures don't return?

Alcon: It would be our pleasure.

Zexen Confederacy gain the region of Ceresfjellet!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my goddess! My prediction came true! Hello pandas!

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So Zexen now have the power of polar bears, just keep them away from your basement and I'm sure they'll continue to ally with you...
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've already dressed them with pretty pink clothes... :roll:

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't begin to fathom how much I want some polar bears in Armes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Exploration, Raids, Intercepts, & Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: