Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rules of Suikoden Character Names
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got something to say about the Gustav Pendragen topic. I think the primary reason was so that Lilly had a list name to fit her character. We know that she is the daughter of the President of Tinto. We also know that she is spoiled and she thinks highly of her self so when you see people on the streets who think their the best and you talk to them they usually say their whole name((or is that just in my town))
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
When Klaus presents himself to Riou in Two River he uses his full name.

Not doubting you or anything, but are you sure about this? I'm saying this because a fan asked Konami in the Genso Shinsho what Kiba and Klaus' last name is, and Konami replied there that it is "Windamier." I translated that to the English spelling. If he does say it in the game, is it spelled "Windamier?"

I'd be shocked if they got it right, because most of the time they don't. I'd think they'll instead spell it something like "Windamia."

And as for Pendragon, I doubt it was for Lilly's sake. The last name existed way before Suikoden 3 was released. Although Lilly existed in Suikoden 2, she was pretty much a nobody.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure about the spelling - I was just saying he actually gives his surname, plus even if it was in the game they'd probably spell it wrong to what they intended to show.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, can somebody with a save file around that time verify this? I'm curious to see how its spelled.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished playing the game last week, and I believe he says something along the lines of, "My name is Klaus, and I am the strategist for Highlands 3rd Unit. It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting information. Thanks.

As for the possible Windamier quote, I will check on it. I believe i have a save point fairly close to that meeting.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: