Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

SII help: Rare Finds

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject: SII help: Rare Finds Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm trying to find the Fury rune in the 'rare finds' section of Muse, but it never opens up. :cry: I've progressed the storyline as little as possible, so I don't get shut out of Muse. (I'm right before the highland camp raid) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

and now...ASCII Kirby! (>^.^)> <(^.^<)

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The rare finds list renews every 30 minutes. You may want to check back once in a while (and you'll have t leave town and enter again as well).

Rare finds are given that name because they are rare, so you'll have to wait a while.
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks very much for the help. I appreciate it greatly.

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another way to do it is by saving the game before you check the Rare Find (of course at least 30 minutes after the last time you checked it, so it's restocked already).

1. Save the game before checking the shop.
2. Check the Rare Find. If it's there, you're fine, skip to step #4. If it's not there, soft-reset the game.
3. Repeat #2 until you get the item that you want.
4. Wait for another 30 minutes, and repeat from step #1 until you get the amount of the item that you want.

Make sure that you save before checking the Rare Find. Otherwise you'd be left with the same items whenever you reset the game.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thanks Pes. This should speed things up a bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: