Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Back door to armor shop in Suikoden 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Back door to armor shop in Suikoden 1 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Was anyone ever able to get into the back room of that armor shop by having Vikki accidentally teleporting you into there? I tried for a while, but was never able to do it.
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wasn't that in Suikoden 2, not 1? Either way, I managed to have it happen. It requires patience, and you'll get some nifty, rare treasures when your patience pays off. I suggest playing the trading game (if it's 2 you mean, since it isn't in 1) and teleporting around to the posts until she does it. That way, you're also making money for blacksmithing and armor.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a place in Suikoden 1 in the Forest Village where you can't get into because the owner stops you, there is absolutely no way to get in there at all.

There is a place in Suikoden 2 however that the owner stops you as well which you can get into by having Viki mistakenly teleport you there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, there are two locations in Suikoden 2 that cannot be accessed due to store-owners. The item shop at Radat requires Viki's teleport to screw-up, while the armor shop in Rockaxe will be unreachable even by Viki. However, once you progress the game far enough, you will be allowed to enter that place.
Benit149

Covenant of Cuchulainn

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I don't think it's possible in 1, but it is in 2.

Benit149: First Lady of Addervon, Princess of Slight Fever, defender of the Nameless.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't remember but is that a appropriate post name?

CLERKS
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I can't remember but is that a appropriate post name?

Yes! I was a little confusing! Anywho! !
I've been playing Suikoden 2 for awhile and not once I get transported to the armor shop! :twisted: i gave up long ago!
Is there anything worth getting at the shop in Rockaxe since it is unreachable till tlater in the game??

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not in Rockaxe and the guys speach is scrambeled.

CLERKS
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I'm not mistaken, the one in Rockaxe would allow you to go down the stairs, and downstairs you could get an Old Book or something else (don't quite remember what it is).

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes. Suikoden 2 has those two mysterious rooms. But unfortunately though, there is no way to get into any backdoor in Suikoden 1 with Viki. Anyway, the village before great forest does have a mysterious room in the shop. Unfortunately, the developers didn't finish that room... so it's inaccessible.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: