Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You read my mind Sage! ;)

[spoiler:s4ibrwhc]This is basically the Super Saiyan transformation of Bleach, although he will be attacking Orihime and Ishida once he is done with Ulquiorra if he wins too.[/spoiler:s4ibrwhc]
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:3j9dh6kv]Chad! Surely you'll be able to step in and help, right?

Sorry, just some wishful thinking there. I'm guessing that one, or all of the Captains will step in to restrain Ichigo to the best of their abilities, once he's finished with Ulqiorra and poised to attack Orihime.[/spoiler:3j9dh6kv]

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:32095q1w]Nah, the fair maiden has to tame the beasts heart after the fight. They've been leading up to this since his fight with Grimmjow when Inoue was saying she was all scared of this Ichigo.[/spoiler:32095q1w]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:3v2f82z4]I call bullshit. This is totally unbelievable in-story, but somewhat expected from this series. Always with the 'hidden power' that will save everyone at the last second and is more powerful than the opponent that was handing you your ass two minutes before. Bah.[/spoiler:3v2f82z4]

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:8raz5ai2]Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed with how it's turned out. I don't hold the series in high regard, it's strength comes from character design, definately not from plot.[/spoiler:8raz5ai2]
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:8kpcxy6o]Well Chapter 350 wasn't entirely a bore, in my opinion. The new Hollow Ichigo looks cool. But the effect, so far, isn't anything surprising, unfortunately. Ulquiorra is getting pwned, and hopefully this fight'll end in another two chapters.[/spoiler:8kpcxy6o]

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:3v9gxix3]Hollow Ichigo beat Ulquiorra and it was over that quickly... :| Now I see Orihime crying and turning Ichigo back and then Ichigo making this transformation a regular thing in battles he can't win.[/spoiler:3v9gxix3]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29

Jump to: