Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
I'm waiting for the reveal that it wasn't Yamamoto that did it, or something else that makes poor ol' Amagai vengeful life a waste.

I'd opt that Yamamoto did kill him, but tells Amagai that his dad said something along the lines of "tell my son that he must live and be a good shingami. You are in the right as always, Yama-jii." Pretty much a cliche, but that doesn't seem to intimidate the producers.

Well, Amagai will have to go, i say. Ultimately There will have to be no 3rd Squad Captain when it returns to the main plot. But that doesn't mean that Amagi must neccessarily die. Just that he'll have to remain in obscurity.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I heard Gin was once Aizen's protege, Is that true? And what is Aizen's whole purpose of betraying the Soul Society?
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is true. Gin was his Aizen's lieutenant in squad 5 until he was promoted to captain of squad 3.

As for Aizen, we cannot say for sure yet, but current speculation by Soul Society (of which they seem fairly certain) is that he wants to overthrow the king of Soul Society who resides in a different dimension or some such. To do so, he needs a key in order to access this place. He cannot get to the current key as only Yamamoto knows its whereabouts, so he is going to make a new one out of all the souls in Karakura town (and for some reason I forget it has to be that town). Once he has that, he can get to the king and overthrow him. So far, it has played out as such, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Aizen had something else (or in addition) in mind.

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it looks like it'll be coming back to the regular storyline soon. Episode 189 is supposed to be the last one, then it'll come back to where it left off. But doesn't that seem still too short to you guys? I mean there was just 8 fights from the place it left off to where the manga is right now List: (*Spoiler*)

a) 1.5 fights: Noitora vs. Nel & Kenpachi
b) 1.5 fights: Zyasel vs Ishida/Renji & Mayuri/Nemu
c) 1 fight: Zomari vs. Byakuya
d) 1 fight: (Eagle dude) vs. Kira
e) 1 fight: Charlotte vs. Yumichika
f) 1 fight: (Crab dude) vs. Hisaagi and
g) 1 fight: Po vs. Komamura

I'm thinking that they'll add another filler extremely soon, or add filler episodes here and there. Or worse yet, flashback episodes. But i feel that there's still too small a gap between anime plot line and the manga plotline.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So it's a bit inbetween what Starslasher and I thought for the end of the story line. Not horrible filler all together. Though I sorta wish we got to see some sort of interaction between Ichigo and Yamamoto after the fight.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorta makes you glad that [spoilertag]Aizen killed all those god-damn geezers though, doesn't it?[/end]

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The new manga issue is awesomeo! I love what happens when...

[spoiler:1zslfq0u]Ichigo gets a hole punched through him, I hope he dies. :D I know they don't have the guts to kill him as a character though, even if Ulquiorra is now abnormally strong compared to anyone in Hueco Mundo right now.[/spoiler:1zslfq0u]
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Agreed but we all know what's going to happen.
[spoiler:jsen87q0]Hollow Ichigo is going to take over and somehow kill/incapacitate Ulquiorra[/spoiler:jsen87q0]

I really want more turn back the pendulum. Seriously, let's take a break from the Aizen arc and see what happened in the past. (and I too want to see more of Akon's and Hiyori's antics :D )

~Tinto~
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Pendulum series for Shinji as well.

[spoiler:3ne3qa3j]I am not fond of hollow Ichigo, seems like a cheap plot device to make Ichigo stronger. I think Ichigo is too weak and beaten up to transform and also the power difference is too great for it to make a difference anyway.[/spoiler:3ne3qa3j]
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:1uih2791]Ichigo's hollow and vizard form has been fairly imcomplete compared to the others meaning his potential for growth is much higher. So something similar to how Yoruichi trained Ichigo during the Soul Society Arc which gave him a mastered bankai and basically high level captain abilities in only a few days will have to happen.[/spoiler:1uih2791]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:15zy9lb4]I really wish it were true. I really wish he would just die. I'm so sick of the shonen plot formula.[/spoiler:15zy9lb4]

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:2enahvmg]Anyone want to take bets on what'll happen to get Ichigo out of this mess? My bet is Unohana will be involved.[/spoiler:2enahvmg]
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:108hosyw]That's a good bet IMO, Mayuri doesn't give a crap and Kenpachi's still beaten up. Who wants to bet that Uryu will sacrifice himself (not die though) for Ichigo or Orihime?[/spoiler:108hosyw]

~Tinto~
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[spoiler:1zpfvcfn]Since this is a huge fight, it should take about 10 chapters to finish, so it will end within the next 2 or 3 chapters. How will it end? I will guess that Orihime will pull off something, like using the healing thingamajig on either Ichigo (to help him fully recover) or Ulqiourra (to reverse his second release and make him more vulnerable again). But it's doubtful, since Kubo apparently likes to emphasize one-on-one duels rather than team fights.

Yeah, i agree with you guys taht Ichigo's Hollow mask is pretty deus ex machina. you're never given any logical explanation other than to explain stuff. But if i had to do the explaining, it's probably that he gains more power the closer he gets to death. That's why he was able to increase the duration of the hollow power during Grimmjow's fight, and that's what's going to happen when Orihime beings him back to life once again; He'll be even more powerful and should be a match to Ulqiorra now (but just barely). But a lot of the significant victories here is very much deus ex machina, like Ichigo fighting against Kenpachi, or when he beats Byakuya, or when he overcomes "Zangetsu". There's always something that'll pop up out of nowhere to give Ichigo that edge to victory.

I wish they got back to the others. I was more interested in seeing Marechiyo's fight agaisnt that elephant arrancar than i am of this snoozefest, mainly because i wanted to see what the heck the fatass's zankupatou does.[/spoiler:1zpfvcfn]

Bork! Bork! Bork!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regarding 349...

[spoiler:l6gsj6wg]Plotkai incoming! So he's becoming the hollow that the vizards were fighting way back when Ichigo went to get them to train him. I will be pissed if he wins now. Ulquiorra should still kick his ass. However, if Ichigo kills Inoue and Ishida while he's at it, I might forgive him.[/spoiler:l6gsj6wg]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: