Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bleach!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Bleach! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, what a good show. Seriously, I recommend this show for anime fans, and those who hate anime, cause this show could seriously change your mind about that. ^^ I'd post a link to a site that has bt downloads for the show, but I think it's against the rules to post them here...

Anyways... The show has excellent VA's, great animation, hilarious character, that mostly follow your regular anime clichés, you've got the girly man, the strong man, the grouchy main character, the girl with big boobs, the tomboy who's friends with the girl with big boobs. ^^ But it also has something kinda strange, the lesbian who hits on the girl with big boobs. ;)

It's about a guy named Ichigo who can see spirits... and yesh... he gets attacked by a monster soul thingy and a Shinigami, from the soul society comes to save him... but fails... kinda... so she gives him her powers so he can purify the hollow and send the tortured spirit to the Soul Society. But there's a catch, she accidentally give him all of her powers so she's stuck in the human world, and she forces her job on him. It can be awesome, funny, and sad.... I won't spoil what happens in some of the most recent episodes... because it's really... well... I'll let you all see for yourselves. ^^ Go watch it, now. ;)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just started watching this anime a few days ago and yeah it's pretty good.
Waiting to get the next episode :) .
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, old thread. I was gonna just make a new one, but I thought I might aswell just pick this one back up.

Anyways, the plot arc in the manga finally ended, what're your predictions for the next arc? Hum, I'm gonna black mine out, possible spoilers...

I think they'll move onto something about the Ichigo/Hollow relationship, because, as you know, there something strange going on there. And they'll prolly have a more indepth fight against Grand Fischer, the Hollow that ate his mothers soul.

yar.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently on episode 33 and have up to episode 38 on my computer. I'm falling behind on my animeT_T...
I hope this anime doesn't stop anytime soon though.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

39 is out right now and available to be downloaded. The manga is at 189 and there are shocking developments. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

39 is out right now and available to be downloaded. The manga is at 189 and there are shocking developments.

I'm in the process of downloading it now.
I'll be a happy anime fan if Bleach runs over 189 episodes. :D

I was at the Anime Expo this year and I've heard that Bleach's fanbase is already becoming quite a rival against Rurouni Kenshin's and even Naruto's! Now that's impressive.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unfortunately Bleach 7 has only translated up 'til 184 in the manga... yar. Although it's quite shocking at that point too! (more in black) Does that Hollow have a Zanpakuto?!. And my episode 39 downloads done, but I haven't had the time to watch it yet.

Quote:

I was at the Anime Expo this year and I've heard that Bleach's fanbase is already becoming quite a rival against Rurouni Kenshin's and even Naruto's! Now that's impressive.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to show at these forums... hum, we need to get more people to watch and read it. ^_^

Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched 39. Work has kept me from anything longer than just 20 minutes to watch the anime, but sooner or later, I'll get to reading the manga.

And as someone who also likes Naruto, I'd say Bleach is growing on me faster than Naruto has. Perhaps because Naruto has been a little repetitive and Bleach hasn't had that opportunity for me yet, but who knows.

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

@Gil-Galad: That is the Grand Faiser (sp??) from earlier and it is unknown as of yet, but there is something much more shocking than that on the way.

And the manga is up to 186, not 189. Sorry for that!

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched Epidsode 38 lastnight and I can't wait to see what happens. I really like this particular anime. After I finally caught up with all the episodes of Naruto I looked for another one to get into. I tried Trinity Blood, Bleach, Mai HiME, and Hunter x Hunter. And Bleach was the big one I got hooked on. I like it better than Naruto as it doesn't spend alot of time doing flashbacks and what not, and moves on pretty quickly. Though Naruto will always be number one because of the depth of the story.

By the way, where do you download it from? I download from Naruto-kun.com, but I have a premium account there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SWEET! I just got up to episode 39 downloaded! ^^

I've got some watchin' to do! :mrgreen:
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
By the way, where do you download it from? I download from Naruto-kun.com, but I have a premium account there.

What do you mean by "it"? I assume you mean Naruto considering you mentioned naruto-kun.com. If that's the case, I link to the translator's page off of narutofan. For Bleach, I go from bleachportal or bleach7.

On another note, I have just read volume 1 of the Bleach manga. Will continue to do so when I have time, if anyone is interested.

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was talking about Bleach. Unfortunately my schools network doesn't allow torrent downloads so I have to do direct downloads. And I can't find any direct downloads for Bleach besides the one I use, which hasn't updated with episode 39.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

FF6Sage, you should definitely read the manga, it's one of my favorites, the authors really knows how to keep things unconventional, and that keeps it really interesting. ^^

www.bleachportal.net has free direct downloads, they also have compressed files called RM's, it's amazing how well the compress it too, they shrink a 170 megabite episode down to like 40, 50 megabites, without horribly sacrificing the quality of the show. Quite nice really. ^_^ Although I just use Bittorrent because it's released sooner.

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, I'll give it a look. Naruto-kun.com is good but it only updates Naruto fast. All the other anime it offers it takes alittle while, and I'm an impatient person

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: