Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ship Rosters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Ship Rosters Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Due to some problems with people submitting ship rosters for mercenary vessels, you need to be specific in your rosters about what vessel lineups you're going to need changing.

The DOIs were all fine, but the same needs to be done at roster submissions if you're arranging mercenary boats.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I see some frustration going on due to this, but the main cause is poor communication between nations, and also because Axiose isn't being adequately informed whether new crew of a merc ship was a crew in another ship beforehand.
Axiose can't easily find all of that info himself, so it would be helpful to tell him what ship people are disembarking as well. All of this will make everything go smoother.

We're working on a way to make all of this ship stuff easier for everyone, though.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of Ship Stuff, when the vessels were introduced there were big plans for them. I know it's going to take lots and lots of work and there are other more pressing issues at present, but are you still planning on creating naval battles unique to normal battles like the original plan was? Also, I'm just curious, do "Special"'s on ships do anything to effect battle? How about the vessel stats? I've only been able to deduce that they are the framework for a more elaborate system that's yet to be introduced and bear no effect currently. It would be nice if they would modify battle in some way, especially specials since they are so unique. Just curious.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some day, perhaps. Right now I have a lot of other stuff on the table that's more pressing. The naval rules will remain the same unless something is announced, but there is still a plan.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vextor wrote:
Yes, I see some frustration going on due to this, but the main cause is poor communication between nations, and also because Axiose isn't being adequately informed whether new crew of a merc ship was a crew in another ship beforehand.
Axiose can't easily find all of that info himself, so it would be helpful to tell him what ship people are disembarking as well. All of this will make everything go smoother.

We're working on a way to make all of this ship stuff easier for everyone, though.

If you're refering to us, then I was expecting the nation that hired my other vessel to state it, as I'd already stated what ship I'd be using with my comrades. Or maybe I'm just confused, I have no idea.
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, mercs don't need to know how their ships are used in the battle rosters of the nations that hired them.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah thanks for confirming that, I was just worried I'd caused a booboo on the game, sorry if so.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What exactly is the problem? People aren't removing members off of their nation's ships before putting them on a merc ship?

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ACtually, this whole issue stemmed from a problem in Kooluk. It seems that one of our members was the captain of a ship and the artillery of a different ship bfore I took over and I never noticed it. So when I removed him from one and tried to place him on the merc ship I purchased for the phase, it created a bit of chaos. C'est la vie I suppose, there's always next phase.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: