Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Not your average Jeane thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pointing it out doesn't mean we wont be creeped out by it. Although admitting you have a problem is the first step. :D
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:
I would've liked to see Jeane's Tactics outfit much better. It looks much like IV's only black.

Yessir, she's very skimpy in even Tactics.

My choice? I don't care for Jeane much at all, since I've never really considered her 'my type'... so I'd have to choose Suikoden III, cuz at least that way we don't have to see as much of her as in other games.

78881 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masa wrote:
ardPSiKo wrote:
I would've liked to see Jeane's Tactics outfit much better. It looks much like IV's only black.

I don't think she understands how pants work.

YES. YES IT CAN.

"Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and a becoming." -- Myrna Loy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think pants are Jeane's type of attire or she would've tried some proper ones by now. Now, Jeane likes to go as au natural as much as Konami will allow her to go.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't mind, not one bit.
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I worry about where her right arm went in the back view.

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just concept art, not actual promotional artwork like you usually see. But if helps you can imagine she has the rest of her arm in front of her.

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite Jeane outfit in three and tactics best because they are stylish to me.

Just because she is almost naked in Suikoden 5 dosen't make her a hussy. Subala would be one if anyone wanted her. Then there is Nifsara still that rose tattoo sort of puts it out there. Anita wears full body armor and is waaay more of a hussy than most women in Suikoden.
retrospect.

Cosby You! Black Entertainer

102725 Potch
420 Soldiers
30 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

short of being coy, how is this not a typical thread about jeane? i'm going to say 3 had the best costume simply based on that tying a scarf over your boobs does not qualify as a dress.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With Jeane, the skimpier the clothes, the more it fits her. Hence S5 is my choice. I'm still more of a Viki person though, so I honestly don't pay too close of attention to Jeane.

~Uguu!~
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Asking me which Jeane outfit I like the most is probably one of the hardest questions I've ever had to answer. So I'll have to say my favorite of her costumes is the one she wears in my dreams. It's composed entirely of air.

^Actual quote!
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Coot's outfit for Jeane is quite appropriate in my opinion.

Ficky Ficky Frog Eyed Frustrated Fools

2319 Potch
0 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If she continues to strip like she has been doing it won't be a dream anymore Coot.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Then I just may look forward to Suikoden 6...

But seriously, my favorite is from Suikoden 2. She's basically wearing toilet paper.

^Actual quote!
SolemnSound

Solemn Sound

330634 Potch
100 Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

next thing you know she will be completly nude in one game. yep jeane will become a nudist >_>

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: