Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who was the best Merc Group?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Merc Merc?
Geddoe's Team (Royal Flush Gang)
37%
 37%  [ 17 ]
Duke's Team
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Viktor and Flik's Group
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Lindwurm Mercenary Brigade
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Maxine (The Loner)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gilbert's Mercenaries
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll edit the poll so Gilbert's mercenaries are in if Acheron doesn't mind. :)
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I'm gonna have to go with Viktor and Flik's group....

I don't really consider Geddoe's and Duke's teams mercenaries because aren't they technically like small "special ops teams" that are technically still under Harmonia's command? I mean...they do look like they're sort of doing their own thing but I don't really see them hiring themselves out to people...

Lindwurm Mercenaries....well....I guess I didn't think the game covered them much as actual mercenaries...I mean sure Wilheim, Mueller, and Richard say they are mercenaries....but um...yar? I dunno they don't give me the mercenary feel quite yet, but they're a close second after Flik and Viktor's group

Gilbert's mercenaries...YEP....they're mercenaries alright but he loses points from me because he "went against his contract in the middle of battle" :*laugh*:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Geddoe's team. I didn't really like any of the others, so Geddoe's group wins in the favorite category. And as far as "best" goes, Geddoe himself had a lot of experience and bears a true rune. The rest of his team were no amateurs either. None of the other groups had that much power on their side to complement their varied experience.

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe's group definetly. They were really a cool group. Just seeing them in action and how each of the members personality interact with others was fun to watch. From Geddoe to Aila, I just hope to see them back in the future installment :)

IN AMERICA!
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Likewise: Geddoes team, definately. It was a really fun gang with lots of interesting interactions between the members. For example Joker and Ace annoying the crap out of eachother, Queen becoming like a big sister to Aida, Ace generally trying to be cool and chatting up women. :) and Geddoe being all quiet while at the same time clearly enjoying the respect of his crew. Al of this made it to be my faveorite merc band of any rpg.

Flik and Viktors group also cool having their own hangout and all but we simply don`t get to know that much about the interactions between the members so Geddoes team easily tops the list for me.
Alex Kruzweir

954 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viktor & Flik's Group. they're both are my Favorite Character
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with the Royal Flush! They had a lot of good character in there unit and they kicked ass like no other. Victor's Mercenaries had Fliktor, but that's about all they had going for them, and I'm not big on praising that duo. Geddoe's unit also functioned quite well as a group! They may not have always got along, but they complimented each other well on the field!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: