Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Best Death in Suikoden
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd say two deaths from Suikoden V, the Arshtat-Ferid deaths, and Roy's death.

Arshtat and Ferid's death was really well put, with the truth of the event being revealed
late in the game. While you don't know know the truth you feel bad, but once you know what happened, you feel both relieved, and sadder...

Roy'd death was really moving, especially from the eyes of the Prince. And you, as the player also feel the sadness of knowing that it was your decision that got Roy killed. His death was also a heroic one, and after that, the Dragons arrive, which make the whole event much more interesting.
flik77

5797 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my most fave death scene

Top 6:

1. Odessa's death
2. Neclord's death :P(LOL)
3. Nanami's Death
4. death of ridley(slapping of face of Riou by Shu)^^
5.Luca's death( time to die pig!!!)
6. death of jowy(if you fight him) 8-)
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The BEST's dead for me are:
10th: Ridley (he won't..if we didn't run away)
9th: Gremio (But he ressurected in the end, if we had 108 stars)
8th: Ted (die permanently.... oh, ted...)
7th: Jowy (he won't die if we had 108 stars)
6th: Arshtat & Ferid (yeah, both of them died tragically...)
5th: Teo (man...killed by his own son... :( )
4th: Troy (I like his style. he died and sunk wuth his ship...Cool captain!)
3rd: Kiba (What a loss... He was one of the best general on our side...)
2nd: Luca ( He had a tragic death... I felt pity on him...)
1st: Nanami ( I know that we coul save her if we've got all 108 stars. But still...
her death is the BEST for me!!!)
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(if i already posted a comment,please tell me..i have a bad memory XP)
10th- Ridley(it was worth seeing Shu get violent XD)
9th- Jimba (it was kinda sad Chris finally found her father and then he died..not much resemblance no?)
8th- Gremio (not much to say....damn windy...)
7th- Arshtat & Ferid ( poor them...poor prince T.T )
6th- Ted (NOOOOOOooooooo TEEEEEEEeeed!!!why?! curse you windy.. oh well now i need a suikoden 4)
5th- Nanami (poor Riou, poor Jowy....poor me for being deceived..jk)
4th- Kiba...(hey i liked that baldy...)
3rd- Sialeeds (she was one of my favorite characters..great aunt... :cry: )
2nd- Odessa (her speech was really sad..made me shed a tear)
1st- Luca ( the death of the most badass suikoden/rpg villain..it either left you it tears or laughed for what he did and shout "YOU DESERVE IT FOR KILLING POHL!! :twisted: )
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arshtat and Ferid's death destroyed my mood for a few days.

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Death in Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Gremio....who else would take it for the team from some Man-eating spores.
2. Arshtat & Ferid
3. Ted
4. Black.....it's ok Futch, you'll get another dragon later
5. Odessa
6. Lulu
7. Luca Blight
8. Annabelle....of course, being down the hall & still not able to save her is something else
9. Dilber
10. Yun
c4123n

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: The Best Death in Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LUCA, I love his last words.
LUC, it's so dramatic.
Piisuke

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Luca Blight (SII)

If you can scream "I am sublime" the second you die, you show how bloody awesome you are. Luca's death was amazing. Eighteen heroes were needed to harm him, several arrow shots were needed to weaken him and yet he wouldn't die, as it requires more arrows and a duel with Riou. Luca Blight is a legend.

2. Gremio (SI)

Ok, he annoyed me when he always wanted to tag along, limiting my effectiveness of my party, but his death was really sad. I was pleased he was resurrectable at the end of the game.

3. Arshtat + Ferid (SV)

Wow, what an amazing scene. Finally Georg's secret was revealed. That was an amazing scene. Arshtat finally succumbed to the Sun Rune and killed her husband in the process, before getting killed by Georg, because it was a promise he made.

4. Kiba (SII)

Although not much is shown, he does deserve a mention. He knew he was going to die when Shu asked him to do the mission and he did it anyway. What a hero.

Elza (SII)

Another person worth mentioning. It took a long time to finally catch up with her, if you did the Clive sidequest, but it ended in a very dramatic scene and a final showdown between her and Clive, with Clive coming out victorious.

There are other scenes, such as Jowy's and Nanami's, but these are optional deaths, thus I didn't count them.
Although, I found Nanami's revelation more sad than her actual death. You know, where she explained why she did what she did. That she felt she was holding Riou back and that he doesn't need her protection anymore.
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: The Best Death in Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the best for me would be Gremio. it really shows how much he cares for Tir. even after many countless times i played the game it still brings a tear to my eyes

next would be Luc. after all he did all he wanted was to die a human and not just be a vessel for the True Wind Rune
Korgeta

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Best Death in Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are various moments but all pale to Luca's, the best death has to come out of the best part and what better part is there when after retreat follwed by another, losing to a villian who has at one point took on the entire units of your forces with just your own AND THEN your given secret details to allow a surprise attack, knowing that there are no more chances left. And if that isn't enough, follow a scene with arrows fired at luca does he still fight and take on three parties. THEN he gets hit by more arrows and goes for one last attack on riou. Luca dies but not without telling reminding everyone how many it took to kill him and that he still killed more and been proud of it. Never has he cowarded from the enemy or regreted his actions. he was a true advsary and his fate did not go down the mediocre route to achieve a memorable finish in the game.
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: The Best Death in Suikoden Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

me personally only having played suikoden 3 and 5 i think sialeeds is sad or the queen sialeeds is sad because she was trying to save her little family she had left..............................I LI[size=200:19yv0w25][/s[size=150]I LOVE SUIKODEN IT SHOULD STAY ON PLAYSTATION PLATFORM TO OPPS THIS IS NOT THE FORUM TO SAY THIS BUT I LOVE KONAMI :)
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luca's death Arshtat + Ferid Troy
Aloyalgamer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of the most touching deaths for me was Ain Guide's death from Suikoden 1. The last protector of the emperor, though ironically let you through the gates in the beginning of the game when you were escaping from Gregminster, knowing you were Teo's son all along. Strange, but his death holds the most meaning to me. Here's a list:
1. Ain Guide
2. Mathiu
3. Nanami (without saving her)
4.Barbarossa
5.Luca
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the best death is that of luca blight
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. Troy

2.Gizel Godwin

3. Pirate Steel

4. Arshtant

5. Luca Blight

6. Roy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: