Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI Villain?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harmony

Hugging Hippies

82515 Potch
0 Soldiers
93935 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personally prefer villains that you don't really expect, or have some sort of major twists with them. For instance, Suikoden 3 had all sorts of surprises, with Luc returning as the villain, and your opposition changing all the time ((first it was Grassland vs. Zexen, then Grassland vs. Zexen vs. Harmonia, the Grassland / Zexen vs. Harmonia, and then Grassland / Zexen / Harmonia vs. Luc & co.)). Another example could be in Suikoden 2 with the whole "best friends on opposite sides" situation.

One thing that I didn't like about Suikoden 5 was you just knew that the Godwins were going to be the main villains from the first time you saw them. They were just too evil not to be.

It'd be great for the villains to be a little obscure for a large chunk of the game, before finally making an appearance in a very big way. It would also be cool to have some past stars fighting against you, like Viktor's mercenary group or some Maximillian Knights, for example.

And I agree with Overdose. There are very few female villains in the series. Let's see, there's Windy, Lucia, Sarah, Alenia... that's all I can think of. We definately need some female villains with more importance than to crush on/worship the main villain **coughSarahandAleniacough**

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....windy....i have a score to settle with her (and it would make the game harder)
Buzzed_Jedi

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How bout having a twin who is in fact the villain.....you know seperated at birth type thing, you dont know of him/her....as the people distrust you more & more, you start to think you actually are the villain
luc skywalker

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that kind of story will be kinda duplicate with Basch of FF12. But that is a very good concept. A new story.
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: how about Viki's brother? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought Tir McDohl would be more than a fitting figure for a real badass in Suikoden VI. He lost everything but his Soul Eater. And, yeah, I would go with DarkCalibur on Windy returning even more powerful (wonder what might happen to Barbarossa if so). To top it all, the reason Viki has been jumping here n there from one region to another is simply because she is searching and seeking, and if possible, to stop his evil brother Vikario. Mmmmm, Tir who turns sour befriend with Vikario and Windy having her own grudge against Tir might stirr even deeper. So, there you go, 3 powerful villains ever for Suikoden VI! Tir could now, with his deadly fingertips, touch an opponent and ....dust to dust, ashes to ashes, yikes; Vikario with his manipulation rune (if I may dream of) could simply corrupt an opponent's mind or summon foul beasts; and Windy, well...gotta leave some room here. How's that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: