Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI Villain?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pilika/Jillia? Well, I'll have to say that it would be veryyyyyyy interesting what will Konami come up with, seeing that those two are among the people you'd expect to become villians. However, it's highly unlikely because I think Highland's story is finished.
Kanaan? Oh please, he was a pathetic excuse of a villian. Heck, I don't think I've ever remember him doing anything particularly villianious; he was more like a common thug, for all his status said. He couldn't do a truly evil thing to save his life in my opinion.
A Lulu zombie? I highly doubt that would happen, considering that Lulu was never much of an important character and he's too young to be an effective villian. Besides, zombies aren't the first creatures I'd expect to be villianious; they're mindless, period.
A previous Tenkai sounds like a very good idea, especially if you consider what some of them have lost. Rule about previous Tenkais not appearing again notwithstanding, this would be good for some real rocking drama. (I think the closest we ever had to this was Luc).
Windy and Barbarossa? That certainly sounds like a good idea. After all, they both at least have some unfinished agenda, so that gives them a good excuse to be present and not raise questions like "Hey, did Konami do this for fanservice or something?"

All in all, yes please to villian we wouldn't expect, but just don't make it too 'unexpected'.

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was joking about the Lulu zombie, and I'd hope that the Kannan statement was a joke as well. I'm sticking by the Pillika/Jillia as villans. I just stated this elsewhere, but I'll recap. Pillika's going to have ALOT of baggage as an adult; Her family was murdered BEFORE HER EYES, she was swept up in a VERY nasty paterinity settlement between Riou and Jowy, surrounded by bloodshed - and then in the end forced to be the foster daughter of the woman who'se brother stole all happiness she would ever know away from her. Not to mention that Pillika and Jillia are supposed to be in Highland, a very possible location for a future suikoden game. Perhaps not Suikoden VI, but in the future.

I hate you Onimaru.
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would really wanna see an evil character that try to hide his identity from the Hero's side. We will see him but will not think he is a bad guy at first...He might be a very common peasant or one of the star from 108 SoD. When he reveal his true identity, we are betrayed!!! :*laugh*: He is the strongest villain!!!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What if you weren't fighting against a whole nation, but an organisation like the Kage? It would be interesting if the leader where a part of your team and a traitorous being. He could even be star, as seen in III and like there the last "chapter" could reveal what the enemy did while he wasn't with you. Of course it would be hard to explain why he doesn't just kill you, but still...

The Fool
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They can always use a Klansman as a 'good' villain something like a xenophobe race of aggressive elves. That would be decent.
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps the True rune the Hero has could be the Villain. Luc agianst the Wind rune to the next level and have a Fei, Id thing going. You think its good at first when your and the runes goals match but as it goes on you start getting in to fights with your alies and your self.

CLERKS
LadyNite

63615 Potch
3 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me the best villain in suikoden is your real friend like Jowy. We dont know that the best friend could do such a terrible things that will make the hero cant think and desperately feeling guilty yet rage in the same time.

Luca Blight is just only man that think the nation need war, need blood, need human life to fill the drama. He is just man who being spoiled brat that think he can get what he want. And there are other people follow him because he is the PRINCE !

Then Jowy play with the mind , his own mind about the truth of the 2 nations in war. Yet he wanted to save his friends and nation but the nation itself betrayed him..good mind and emotion drama i think.

Then we have Suikoden 3 that have villain just like Luca which is Yuber, in generic way that war is a must and needed the blood of human. Then we also have villain like Jowy which we all know, Luc and Sarah. They just want to make the world as good as they tought... Again the mind and emotion game in their own head about the best world.... So

But in Suikoden 4 we just only have the villain that want to make war... thats all. because of that the game didnt make me ehmm... emotionally connected because i already know the where the story goes....

In the 5th.... yeah we all know who is the bad guy and the chaotic guy...hehehhehe

And in 6th I really want to the hero betrayed by his own family. Twin maybe ? Because jealous of his siblings get the power. Or it could be fighting the Rune itself the real Rune that can manifested into a living thing..... and it could be great if the rune is with the hero ALL The Time...... But what rune it could be ?
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I personaly would like a villain taht is simmilar to luc.I mean lic had his reason as why he wanted to destroy the runes, and the reason he had was close to being reasonble i mean that will make you wonder that sometimes bad guys arnt realy bad.And thats one aspect i love about suikoden. jowey in 2 he had reasons luc sialades. i mean suikoden has one of the best vullain inh sthe rpg industry.

A lunatic will never do because he will have no good reason as why he is fghithng and that would look like a childish story.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I would say that Luca Blight was a pretty impressive villain despite him being a "lunatic."
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Well, I would say that Luca Blight was a pretty impressive villain despite him being a "lunatic."

actually the reason why he is a lunatic because of the incident that happened. his mother was raped infriont of him while he was a kid and he saw his father just run away from the problem. there is a good reason why he become a lunatic, and yes he was a great villain
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe-9 wrote:
actually the reason why he is a lunatic because of the incident that happened. his mother was raped infriont of him while he was a kid and he saw his father just run away from the problem. there is a good reason why he become a lunatic, and yes he was a great villain

Exactly. The point that I was just trying to make was that even if a villain is a "lunatic," it doesn't necessarily mean that he will never be a decent villain. What you said is is a complete contradiction of what you said in your earlier post. You said previously that a "lunatic" will never make a good villain because he will not have a good reason as to why his character is like that. The example of Luca Blight is the perfect example of a "lunatic" villain who did a great job of being a villain. So all in all, I think it doesn't matter whatever a villain's personality is, it's just how his story is delivered which makes him a good villain or not.
Geddoe-9

The pahtless dude

156000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know reason i said because most lunatic villain dont have any good reaon of being a lunatin exept for lica blight. in his case it was a good reason and he was a good villain.

MOst lunatic villain dont have a good reason. as for luca blight the tragedy that happend was goood enough
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to se a main female villain, Ive noticed that its usually some scheming male while I don't remember any good Evil women apart from maybe Windy.

Evil woman with a true rune, maybe a bit of a loose cannon because of a past event.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man I would like to play as a villain sometime.
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi

I think the next villain of Suikoden can be
the brother of the main character ( to be more cool : the twin brother)

So the main character will have a lot of problems because of his apparence....
heh

The villain HAVE to use a true rune.

Next Suikoden:

Please :

Pesmerga X Yuber

or

Mazus X Crowley

or

Riou,Nanami and Jowy at the Holy Kingdom Of Harmonia

Timeline :

After Suikoden 2 . 4 years after.

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: