Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden VI Villain?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Rezard person said it best. We need a Gaara type villian in Suikoden

NINJA TAKEOVER!

Make it rain blood and stuff. Screw these anti-villain stereotypes. I want someone I can get a grasp of hatred for. Someone who is truly evil and has no real reason for it. Not crazy, just evil. Killing little kids and stuff. Well, maybe that is a bit crazy, but you know what I mean.
blueflame

Blue Rookies

294148 Potch
4022 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fine. Fine. I say get some blood hungry dude who kills for his enjoyment and kills everything including ants :P. Keep the psychopath dude! Psychopaths rock! It makes his personality more interesting. Not a noisy psychopath but a calm psychopath who just loves to kill. He should also have psychopathic generals as well who are loyal to him and who are like him, blood hungry. I would also want one of the generals to be a funny kind of psychopath and maybe a perverted one? hehehe...
rjcruz0622

1212 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jowy and Luc were the best 'villians' ever, not because they were evil, but because you got to know them and you feel really bad knowing they turned bad in the end. Suikoden 6's antagonist should be like that, adds more chemistry to the story that way.

6783 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to have an enemy that is more like a George W. Bush type of a politician who will use a premeditated attack on his country in order to stir the emotions of his countrymen to seek revenge at the state of the hero. He's just like Luca Blight but the difference is that he is also a good strategist and that he will get not only the support of his countrymen, but also the support of the international community of the Suikoden world. That will lead to the country of the hero to be isolated. He must be perceived as a hero in the international community but as a villain in the country of the hero.

It will be up the hero and his strategist preferably Albert Silverberg to bring his show the enemy's true colors.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want a blood thirsty Kobold general who is fueled by intense rage because of human persecution. Let the whole streets flow with blood. :P
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say that antagonists who have good intentions in mind when they do things make me feel very sad to fight them. Two good examples for me would be Jowy and Luc, because if you understood their explanations and their actions, you wouldn't be wanting to kill them off in the most murderous way possible. They tend to have more story to them as well, because their actions can be both good and bad, depending on how you see it.

I think a good antagonist for Suikoden 6 should be a person who cares a lot about the country and has firm ideals like the Tenkai Star. Preferably, he/she would be in a very high position and has worked for a very long time in the government, and has seen a lot of changes within it. When the government begins to show signs of wearing down or corruption, he/she is the one trying his/her best to rectify the situation. The antagonist is very much accustomed to the way the government works and he/she is highly patriotic to the extent that he/she cannot work with rebels.
The Tenkai Star will have worked underneath this antagonist and felt that person to be a very good person, if a little blinded by loyalty at times. A certain incident that threatens to tear the country apart and their opinions on the issue seperates them, whereby they become enemies. After that, each of them regularly attempts to get the other to join their side, but the antagonist does this more than the Tenkai. They recognize each other as the keystone to ther enemies' defeat, and this plays out throughout the rest of the game.

With such a strong tie forged to the enemy, the story will feel all the more heartbreaking to the people who play the game. Suikoden has always been about knowing the other side of the story, and I think this would be a nice touch. I've sometimes wondered how the other side feels about the conflict, especially the main villian. It would also highlight better how different opinions about one event can change the whole course of a nation.

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would love to see Windy and Barbossa return as either SOD's or better yet, Villans - perhaps in the service of Harmonia. Windy alone would make a great re-accuring villen, they could use this 2nd shot with her as a chance to really flesh her out. Perhaps her and her co-horts (Neclord, Yuber, 'etc) could torment the Party if SVI was set pre-suikoden 1, she could be searching for her other true rune - of course we would all know that she looses in S1 and we would know that she doesn't die at the end of SVI, but it'd be great none the less. Sometimes the nostaliga factor is more important to the suikoden series than the original story - i.e. George Prime's appearance in Suikoden V was a bigger discussion point than the actual storyline of the game.

I hate you Onimaru.
Levenheit

Dragon Cavalry

3113 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scar wrote:

Make it rain blood and stuff. Screw these anti-villain stereotypes. I want someone I can get a grasp of hatred for. Someone who is truly evil and has no real reason for it. Not crazy, just evil. Killing little kids and stuff. Well, maybe that is a bit crazy, but you know what I mean.

Like Luca Blight?

Onimaru wrote:
I would love to see Windy and Barbossa return as either SOD's or better yet, Villans - perhaps in the service of Harmonia. Windy alone would make a great re-accuring villen, they could use this 2nd shot with her as a chance to really flesh her out. Perhaps her and her co-horts (Neclord, Yuber, 'etc) could torment the Party if SVI was set pre-suikoden 1, she could be searching for her other true rune - of course we would all know that she looses in S1 and we would know that she doesn't die at the end of SVI, but it'd be great none the less. Sometimes the nostaliga factor is more important to the suikoden series than the original story - i.e. George Prime's appearance in Suikoden V was a bigger discussion point than the actual storyline of the game.

Great idea

rjcruz0622 wrote:
Jowy and Luc were the best 'villians' ever, not because they were evil, but because you got to know them and you feel really bad knowing they turned bad in the end. Suikoden 6's antagonist should be like that, adds more chemistry to the story that way.

Barbarossa was the best villain ever, IMO. Not evil, just whipped.
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Levenheit wrote:

Barbarossa was the best villain ever, IMO. Not evil, just whipped.

And really isn't being whipped more BADASS than anything Luca, Luc, Troy, or Godwin could ever do? Man, I was at a bar with Barbossa and he was all "Windy's so controlling, wah wah wah.." then y'know what? Ten minutes later he gets a txt and JUST LIKE THAT he's out the door "Sorry the old lady want's to spend some 'quality time' gotta roll, otherwise there'll be hell to pay...and I don't need that."

Well you gotta give him credit, he did push her off a building...good timing Barbossa, maybe you should have come up with that brilliant plan while she was wreaking you're country and enslaving you're Buds.

Sidenote: notice that Kwaba, Millich, and the rest of the great generals (Barb's Bro's) never came to hang at the castle? Yeah...

Windy's the most evil thing on the face of the earth. [/rant]

I hate you Onimaru.
Levenheit

Dragon Cavalry

3113 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never said anything about badass. I said best villain in the sense that he wasn't evil and was driven and motivated solely by windy.

Other great leaders/historic/mythological figures that messed up coz of chicks

1. Paris and Helen of Troy
2. Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky
3. Ferdinand Marcos and his kobold like wife, Imelda
4. Macbeth and Lady Macbeth
5. Adam and Eve
Nouhime

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd love to see an organization that collects all the True Runes to use their powers for E-V-I-L like conquering the world itself?Damn,this idea of mine reflects Akatsuki and Luc.Oh!Or any new characters that want to take revenge for the previous villains.Hah,this is stupid,sorry!Wait up,I'll think of something better.Just take these ideas for now.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

did we have a race-war style villan yet? somthing like Luca but only arrogent?

I wonder what a mix-and-match suikoden villan mold would be like, a bit of one of our previous foes with another. Or someone form our world's history?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want the next villian to be someone we NEVER expected, but I want them to be a returning character. Either a previous Tenkai, Pilika, a Lulu zombie, Freed Y, or Juppo.

I hate you Onimaru.
Levenheit

Dragon Cavalry

3113 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pilika and/or Jillia would make amazing villains. Also, Kanaan, from Suikoden 1. Kraze's assistant. What do you guys think?
Dilber Novum

8481 Potch
156 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kanaan was just a little fat betrayer without brains. All he had to offer was blind loyality which would NEVER make him into a good villain. We need more figures which are shady, intriguing, arrogant and charismatic at the same time like Gizel Godwin!!!!111

Gizel Godwin was AWESOME as a bad guy. I guess he was a good mix between Jowy and Troy.... I would say. So this is what I would like to see in the next Suikoden Game....

just my 2 potch
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: