Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Zweig...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Slick Zweig
Slick doesn't even begin to cover it. He's slicker than slick.
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Slick Zweig is SLICK
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
He's cool, but not quiet cool enough to be called slick.
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
Meh. He's okay, I guess...
29%
 29%  [ 16 ]
I don't like him.
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Slick? The dude's a jackass. He should go to Hell. And he will.
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 55

Howling Voice

Destroyer of Life

9195 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I loved Zweig, he was awesome! I agree he sucked ass in battle though, which makes me sad D=

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I disliked him the minute I saw that he used a quarterstaff, what a lame weapon!!! They could have given him something a little more interesting, really, anything would be more interesting than that. Hoenstly, the guy is a treasure hunter and searches ruins all day and night, ruins that are generally tight quarter corridors and dusty old passages, what use is a big bulky quarterstaff going to do him????

I hate you Onimaru.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to admit Zweig is cool and it is a shame he is so plain in combat, thankfully he is a so-so combat caster if you train him up. He is indeed rather slick and most definately a dude.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zweig is a character I wouldn't mind seeing again. I actually wasn't too fond of him at first, but eventually warmed to the character the deeper I got into Suikoden V. I voted for "cool, but not cool enough to be slick". Maybe future Suikoden games will vault him into "slick" status. ;)
Axis

8709 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Zweig. It would've been awesome if he and Lorelai hooked up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: