Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Music - We Gathered By The Water (SV)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Music - We Gathered By The Water (SV) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This song is the second castle theme in Suikoden V. The wind instrument which the song begins with has entranced me. Does anyone know what instrument it is?

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i think it flute.. but still not sure... perhaps anyone else got the batter answer...

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont think it is... it could be, but I think that the flute sounds a bit less mellow.

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's either a flute, a piccolo, an ocarina, or a synthesizer.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: