Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Shogunate of Katana Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I will send a PM to the Shogun, ask him if I can come and visit to have a cup of tea with him and converse about the weather there. Maybe after a few games of Go, then he'll loosen up and start playing poker or something less-Katana. After a few hours, maybe tea would turn into sake, and then we can start talking about Jowston's plan to get an exclusive contract which would allow us to do some mining in Katana to exploit their products. With such thorough plan, I'm sure it will happen for us.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aurelien wrote:
I think I will send a PM to the Shogun, ask him if I can come and visit to have a cup of tea with him and converse about the weather there. Maybe after a few games of Go, then he'll loosen up and start playing poker or something less-Katana. After a few hours, maybe tea would turn into sake, and then we can start talking about Jowston's plan to get an exclusive contract which would allow us to do some mining in Katana to exploit their products. With such thorough plan, I'm sure it will happen for us.

I know you're joking but you do realise all explorations will have to be done in secret, right? The Shogun will kill us all. :P
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
Aurelien wrote:

I know you're joking but you do realise all explorations will have to be done in secret, right? The Shogun will kill us all. :P

ah yeah ujitsuna-dono is right i am to young to die...

Off topic

btw.. Aurelien are Malaysian?

EDIT by Aurelien: No, I'm not Malaysian ^^

Edit again by k4in : haha that mean that ISKAS is Malaysian... lol Use Malay word..

Last edited by Kain on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This calls for quarantine! ISKAS has been detected in this thread!

Quote:
I know you're joking but you do realise all explorations will have to be done in secret, right? The Shogun will kill us all.

You will kill us all? I suddenly feel less supportive. :P
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, sadly this has gone off-topic, with talk of fondling NPCs and then talk of other off-topic chat. I'll unlock this thread if we get any new information on Katana that can be discussed.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've noticed a development already.

Remember Tsunayoshi? That guy who screwed Highland over by just giving them a book? Well hes been fired from his job. :P Seems the residents at Oodomari actually complained about his lack of attention to the internal affairs of Oodomari, instead of sailing out to sea every day battling pirates and giving books to people. Hes been replaced by a man named Mashima.

I know Mashima has been there for a while, I just never actually read his description.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was already jobless for quite some time now, Uji. I remember reading his profile a few days ago and I read that he was replaced by Mashima. I don't find it that much surprising, as Tsunayoshi doesn't really care about the citizens of Oodomari. I was kinda expecting this one from the start. It was just a matter of who will replace him, and it was Mashima who did. Mashima is an awesome though. A ninja-samurai -- what could be more awesome than that?
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A pirate-ninja-samurai? Cause that would be wicked freaking awesome.

I've been reading over the profiles for sometime now, and alot of them remind me of the people from "Outlaws of the Marsh" like Jinkai completely reminds me of Lu Da that Tattooed Monk. In his behaivor and his fighting ability.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninja-Wizards all the way. Ninjas > Pirates any day of the week.

His profile has said that for at least a week Uji, maybe even two. You're slacking dood!

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OMG I read that too. I made mention of that in the Harmonian forums, but nobody caught on. I wouldn't doubt that Jinkai wasn't based off of Sagacious Lu! (He was my fave character..)

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado wrote:
His profile has said that for at least a week Uji, maybe even two. You're slacking dood!

Apparently I am? I feel so confused. I'm just surprised it happened before Katana actually did anything. Vex you fox you. ;)

A few new characters (been there for two days or so I think):

http://www.suikox.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3547

http://www.suikox.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3548

http://www.suikox.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3544
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wow all the new character is girl... i notice one kunoichi there (ninja girl) and a Gambler women who protected by yakuza... well thing start to get interesting

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna, the Mashima - Tsunayoshi thing happened around 2 weeks ago when Mashima was added. When he was added as the new Daymio, Tsunayoshi's profile was already updated into being demoted. The key thing to be up to date with Katana is to constantly cross-check and not simply looking for "new member".

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1151694 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aurelien wrote:
Hayashi Ujitsuna, the Mashima - Tsunayoshi thing happened around 2 weeks ago when Mashima was added. When he was added as the new Daymio, Tsunayoshi's profile was already updated into being demoted. The key thing to be up to date with Katana is to constantly cross-check and not simply looking for "new member".

Which, considering they had 46 members before any new ones were added, is quite a chore to note down the relationships between each person for those who don't regularly do it. :P

People would have also seen that Katana not only hunt pirates, but assimilate them into their culture in some circumstances.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aurelien wrote:

Okay, don't worry about it, I know how to see updates, it's not wrong to do it in different ways.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: