Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Shogunate of Katana Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nimble Jack wrote:
All of the Hazuki suitors obviously haven't seen Aurelien's new signature. It's almost a wedding invitation.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

While I'm sure that some people realize that I'm just joking (though I think Hazuki is cool character in Suikoden V), I think some might take my signature too seriously. It's not like I'm "claiming" Hazuki or whatnot. I'm not like these people who oogled through the NPCs mannnnnnnnnn. Hahahaha. j/k

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aurelien wrote:
Nimble Jack wrote:
All of the Hazuki suitors obviously haven't seen Aurelien's new signature. It's almost a wedding invitation.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

While I'm sure that some people realize that I'm just joking (though I think Hazuki is cool character in Suikoden V), I think some might take my signature too seriously. It's not like I'm "claiming" Hazuki or whatnot. I'm not like these people who oogled through the NPCs mannnnnnnnnn. Hahahaha. j/k

haha

i did realize Aurelien banner before.... his signature is so big and clear to read hoho... well i was joking about having Hazuki.... like Aurelien said... hazuki is cool character Sukoden V. to take it serious man

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, won't it be ironic when we find out that Katana's real name is "Steve" and a majority of the people are shoe shiners, except for the police because there all Kenshin fans. Woops, I spoiled suikoden VII, sorry!

Really, there isn't much suikoden Info on Katana to make me much fan (except the 1337 samarui guy from Suikoden II <3 ). But if it's anything like the Katana here at Suikox, you can be sure that I'd be a uber fan.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
lol you guys can have Hazuki. I'll claim Saya :P. lol How come all of the girls in Katana are BABES.

I'm sorry Masaya, but I heard that uwangski of Tinto has his claims over Saya as well. It seems that you two have to fight it out, eh?

And on that note, before anyone else does so, I lay my claim on Tsuru-hime! :P

Jorge wrote:
(except the 1337 samarui guy from Suikoden II <3 )

You're talking about me, Jorge? Oh, wait. I'm not in Suikoden II.... Nevermind.

Oh, and I see you've joined the Shogunate campaign! Woohoo! +1!! You can claim your free Thanatos cake from any campaign member, or you can get it directly from our official doomsday baker, Hawk Thanatos. :wink:

Oh, and Aurelien, I like your banner. Especially the text part of it.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
Masaya wrote:
lol you guys can have Hazuki. I'll claim Saya Razz. lol How come all of the girls in Katana are BABES.

I'm sorry Masaya, but I heard that uwangski of Tinto has his claims over Saya as well. It seems that you two have to fight it out, eh?

And on that note, before anyone else does so, I lay my claim on Tsuru-hime! Razz

wow everyone try to hit 3 best women in katana i see.. well at least 1 women is free.. ihaha the lady warrior of katana , daughter of Sago Daimyo , so called Abare Hime.... it Honoka.... And she mine!!

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Er, I personally would prefer a buddy-like relationship to one of the very strong characters than a love affair that mind end in me being cut in pieces by a furious woman... Look at Hazuki for example! She might follow me around the whole world if I ever dump her because I couldn't stand to be deafeated every single fight against her... She won't even have the dignity to let me win every hundreth or so battle. :mrgreen:

The Fool
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm, so does this mean that the only chick in Katana left to hit on is Tsukushi no Arabito ? She's scary. :neutral:

And if anyone hasn't said anything (as far as I know) Tsuru-himenuu is mine! Tsuru-himenuuuuuuu~~~!!!!!!!!!!!
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It seems that because of chicks in Katana alliances will fall apart, friendships will be broken and war and chaos will reign all over the world. Really grim future awaits us. And all because of VX, you are evil man. :wink:

Last edited by Camillus on Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me, in a previous post wrote:
And on that note, before anyone else does so, I lay my claim on Tsuru-hime!

I'm sorry Axis. :P
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

And all because of VX, you are evil man.

Well, he did say that he is going to hell after all...

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People, this thread isn't just about female NPCs in Katana!!!
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, I'd rather talk about women in Katana rather than men. But if you wanna talk about something else Uji, then fine. As long as Tsuru-hime remains mine. :P

So to start things off, I really don't understand what the whole deal with the non-foreigner policy Katana has. It makes the country's current state that much vague. Are they on a civil war or something? I don't know. But nevertheless, it reminds me of Japanese history which I took up in my Social Studies class a year ago.

Oh, and I've been hearing rumors of a "Decado for Mikado" movement going on. What do you guys think about this?
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Japan itself was a rather isolated (and wanted to stay that way) until American naval forces, gave Japan an ultimatum, to open up their countries to foreigners and trade, or to be involved in a war with (at the time) a technologically superior nation. Japan chose the former, but I think since Katana is more... feudal, VX is keeping it in that state for now.

However, The Shogun lists his official reason as not wanting foreign contact as "concerns over too much of Katana's resources flowing out at ridiculous costs." I suppose thats a valid reason. We'll have to see what happens with it later...
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it does have that tinge of Japanese history in it. And I think the non-foreigner policy will stay for quite a while, especially since not even the most powerful nations that we have (Grasslands and the Republic of tinto) can easily invade the Shogunate. sure, explorations are possible, but an invasion is a totally different matter.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i think we can get contact from Emperor Mikado . he probally need help from foreigner to gain his power.. emperor has his pride also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: