Suikoden Ugly and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Shogunate of Katana Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ryusei wrote:
the title of the "coolest person" in Katana goes to Minetsugu. The headgear says it all.

Who's Minetsugu? Kanetsugu perhaps?
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this Guy

is a Minetsugu. a younger son of the Shogun Tadakatsu

and btw... he got a sis.. Saya... and kinda cute

Last edited by Kain on Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, k4in. I just overlooked him in the list.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no problem.. i always willing to help :mrgreen:

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is somebody planning to go out with Hazuki? Because I would like and I don't like waiting in the line.
So because nobody expressed such intention yet, I'll be first. :P

Anyone know some good connection from Harmonia to Katana?, without such dating may be difficult.

But fear not dear Hazuki my affection will overcome any obstacles.

:wink:

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Your harem seems full enough, Hazuki is mine! :P
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Your harem seems full enough, Hazuki is mine!

Nah those are just my slave-girls,I'm changing them after one use. I'm searching for true love. :*laugh*:

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh sir camillus.. it may be difficult to you... hazuki is also in my list.. even your my superior , i wont let hazuki be with you

hahaha...

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Oh, and I will also be marrying Hayashi Ei, and therefore, making me Ujitsuna's brother-in-law.

You'd be what!? I had my claim on her first nobody touch Ei or I'll strike you down!

Well and I'll actually be over there soon all you Nation People won't be able to get in Mwahahaha!

But seriously Katana is cool as a Japanese themed Nation and everybody who likes that is bound to like Katana. Vex seems to be fond of Medieval Japanese History so a Nation like that wasn't a surprise for me despite the Suikoden roots or what-not...

In the same vain I'd like something more torn and bitter and desolate and full of bloodlust... Too bad there's no such Nation...

Quote:
Anyone know some good connection from Harmonia to Katana?, without such dating may be difficult.

[pimp]Well perhaps while I'm there I could arrange something but it may cost...[/pimp]
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:
Well and I'll actually be over there soon all you Nation People won't be able to get in Mwahahaha!

Maybe not get in the nice way anyway, but being nice is overrated.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arenegeth wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and I will also be marrying Hayashi Ei, and therefore, making me Ujitsuna's brother-in-law.

You'd be what!? I had my claim on her first nobody touch Ei or I'll strike you down!

Stay away, all of you! :P

Arenegeth wrote:

Nations can still send exploration parties, I don't know why it's misunderstood that only mercenaries can get in, VX never said they couldn't, you just have to be clever about the way you get in.

Arenegeth wrote:
But seriously Katana is cool as a Japanese themed Nation and everybody who likes that is bound to like Katana. Vex seems to be fond of Medieval Japanese History so a Nation like that wasn't a surprise for me despite the Suikoden roots or what-not...

In the same vain I'd like something more torn and bitter and desolate and full of bloodlust... Too bad there's no such Nation...

Yes, The Shogunate is a nice adaption of the vague nation in Suikoden, VX knows his stuff thats for sure.
Nimble Jack

Guard of the Old Way

319192 Potch
250 Soldiers
125 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All of the Hazuki suitors obviously haven't seen Aurelien's new signature. It's almost a wedding invitation.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nimble Jack wrote:
All of the Hazuki suitors obviously haven't seen Aurelien's new signature. It's almost a wedding invitation.

Yeah I know, it's weird. Ever since that joke campaign banner, everything lately is Katana, we've started a trend, it's amazing!
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol you guys can have Hazuki. I'll claim Saya :-P. lol How come all of the girls in Katana are BABES.

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Masaya wrote:
lol you guys can have Hazuki. I'll claim Saya :-P. lol How come all of the girls in Katana are BABES.

That's like asking why so many people are arguing over who gets to claim what fictional woman, Masaya. There simply isn't an answer that makes sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: