Suikoden United and Inspirational Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sialeeds hair color
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which hair color looks good on Sialeeds?
Brown
31%
 31%  [ 10 ]
White
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Either would do, none, both, can't choose
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 32

redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Sialeeds hair color Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can't choose any color looks good on her.

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i choose brown ... sialeeds look batter that haircolor... she hot!!.. but when she reaveal the true color.. well i feel like she kinda like old hag... and i bet she hate me to say that either... hoho :mrgreen:

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, but for me she's still hot no matter what hair color she has :*laugh*:

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why brown? I think it's obviously blond :?
shadow_Hiei

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, blonde is best.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Her hair is as brown as well, a redhead. :?

That said, I voted for brunette. Everyone loves a brunette girl! They've the best hair colour for girls, ever! Making this a somewhat easy choice for me. (Anyone who disagrees: I am a brunette, making me an expert, and thus I can say with authority: You're wrong.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Masa

Fightin' Nac Mac Feegle

418570 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the white hair, it seemed more fitting. She always seemed to look odd to me with the dyed hair.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
That said, I voted for brunette. Everyone loves a brunette girl! They've the best hair colour for girls, ever! Making this a somewhat easy choice for me. (Anyone who disagrees: I am a brunette, making me an expert, and thus I can say with authority: You're wrong.)

Sorry miss expert, nothing and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beats red hair. I may be wrong but that would make you wronger... :?

Uh yeah, i voted neither.
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:
Quote:

Sorry miss expert, nothing and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING beats red hair. I may be wrong but that would make you wronger... :?

Uh yeah, i voted neither.

well well.. seriously i love girl brunette and red hair.. but we talking about sialeeds now... i dont think her fit to have brunette and red hair... at least for me white is batter for her but i still choose blonde!!!

hoho

Undaunted Men in Blue

272868 Potch
0 Soldiers
658194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She looks good blonde, but it's just too weird for me. I'm used to seeing her as a brunette.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think she looked better with her white/silver look. the blonde did look good on her but silver is hotter on her.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer the white/silver hair. It matches her sister and other family members looks, and is fitting for a member of the Falenan royal family. I will admit that it looked awkward at first, but I think that's just because I was so used to her dyed color (which I would say is more light-brown than blonde). But now that I'm used to it, I definitely prefer the white. And I don't think it makes her look old at all :(.

Unknown Warriors of Kooluk

500 Potch
2 Soldiers
13571 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would really have to say it doesnt matter either way but i kinda think it looked better brown
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The silvery-blond look gave her that Emma Frost White Queen hotness look that just can't be beat. Now all she needs to do is walk around in white leather bustier and thigh-high boots and call herself White Queen.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted White. Although blonde doesn't sound so bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: