Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Easter eggs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Easter eggs Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hm....well to be on topic I suppose we can stick with "easter eggs" for anime DVDs, seeing as how theres no place but general forum to speek of entertainment thats "not from japan"

anway who has some anime DVDs that have easter eggs? as far as I know its only the dubbed ones/licenced ones that have them, I could be wrong.

lets talk a bout them. In the anime called "Orphen"(well thats the US title) one of the DVDs has an easter egg. The things it has we're that funny, they had bloopers, like Vocie actors being stupid, making stupid semi-sexual comments like pre teens. Only one or two were actually funny. anway i found it and um, it was on the guys crotch.
(the menue lies right of an image of the character, it would be full body but its cut from the knees)

i

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's super short but Love Hina has a few... it has one or two where Keitaro just messes up his lines and does that jim carry thing... you know in Bruce almighty he makes a man say a load of jibberish lol well Keitaro manages to do that a few times lol and they sounded great as well lol

another one in Love Hina out takes is where the people who do the voice just say completely different things... Naru manages to talk about Keitaro being a pimp and talks about sex and all that lol

that's all I can remember...

JNX out
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah yeah, outtakes. But are they out in plane sight or do you need to find them. Orphen's Outakes are on one DVD, and out need to click on his crotch to get them. You can buy easteegg books, but I'm cheap, I'd rather ask somone on line "where the ester egg to xyz is". I'm always looking fort them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Holy Crap!!!! I just remembered something about anime DVD's but can't remember what site showed all this...

Basically, there is a site somewhere which tells you secret keypresses to certain anime DVDs which reveals a secret clip or any other miscs like soundtracks, conceptual art and all... like for the dirty pair flash, if you highlight the play, press up two times, right two times and such the cursor thing will go off the screen, press enter to unlock the DVDs secret... you gotta believe me on this I swear it's true... (not the dirty pair flash thing, that was an example...) I just can't remember what web site I went on because I go on too many as it is... DAMN!!!

anyway, the Love Hina out takes... It should come with 'Love Hina Again' but I downloaded it so I wouldn't realy know what's this, that and all that...

JNX out
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've found a page with easter eggs and reviews,but i dont know much about anime,so feel free to check it out.

http://www.nt2099.com/DVD/anime/

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Lord of the rings special edition, for all three. If you go to the second movie dvd, and go to the last page of chapter select, it will be on there. You have to keep pushing down until your cursor turns into the one ring. Then just hit enter.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1129479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's also another one for Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. On the extended edition, go to the "Council of Elrond" chapter but don't press enter, press right and it should highlight the one ring. Hit enter and it will lead you to an MTV spoof of the council scene with Jack Black and Sara Michelle Gellar. IMDB titles this as "Lord of the Piercing."

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Beserker anime has a bunch of funny bloopers at the end, it's the characters making mistakes like real actors would.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rincewind

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
There's also another one for Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. On the extended edition, go to the "Council of Elrond" chapter but don't press enter, press right and it should highlight the one ring. Hit enter and it will lead you to an MTV spoof of the council scene with Jack Black and Sara Michelle Gellar. IMDB titles this as "Lord of the Piercing."

Did you see my post? Anyways, there is also a bunch on the second excel saga DVD if you just click to try to get on to objects on the screen, you get weird little ads to pop up.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1129479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rincewind wrote:
Did you see my post?

Yes, I saw your post, but you only mentioned the easter egg on the last page of the chapter listings on disc 2, which (for "Fellowship of the Ring") brings up a four minute preview of "The Two Towers", which was included after "Fellowship of the Ring" towards the end of it's run. (The icon for which are the Two Towers, not the one ring)

For those interested, the "The Two Towers" easter egg is Gollum's "evil" acceptance speech from the MTV Video Awards, while the easter egg for "Return of the King" is an interview with Elijah Wood, conducted by Dominic Monaghan.

Perhaps, in the future, you should be just a bit clearer if you intended to include the MTV spoof. (which is included on the first movie DVD for "Fellowship" not the second.)

Rincewind wrote:
In the Lord of the rings special edition, for all three. If you go to the second movie dvd, and go to the last page of chapter select, it will be on there. You have to keep pushing down until your cursor turns into the one ring. Then just hit enter.

Rincewind

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
Did you see my post?

Yes, I saw your post, but you only mentioned the easter egg on the last page of the chapter listings on disc 2, which (for "Fellowship of the Ring") brings up a four minute preview of "The Two Towers", which was included after "Fellowship of the Ring" towards the end of it's run. (The icon for which are the Two Towers, not the one ring)

For those interested, the "The Two Towers" easter egg is Gollum's "evil" acceptance speech from the MTV Video Awards, while the easter egg for "Return of the King" is an interview with Elijah Wood, conducted by Dominic Monaghan.

Perhaps, in the future, you should be just a bit clearer if you intended to include the MTV spoof. (which is included on the first movie DVD for "Fellowship" not the second.)

Rincewind wrote:

My apologies. I was pretty sure that on the second disc of the special edition was the council of El Rond from the MTV awards thing.

As for the Berserk DVD. I know if you hit right on the extra's menu on the 5th DVD, it will high light the torch. If you hit enter, you will get to watch a Slide Show of a Plushie Zodd they made. It has him on a water cooler and listening to some music on the computer.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't know that. Learn something new everyday!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1129479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not a problem Rincewind, I'd be willing to bet that I make bigger blunders than that on a regular basis. I'd have to say my favourite of the Lord of the Rings easter eggs would be the Gollum acceptance speech. It may be rude, but it's very entertaining.

Rincewind

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elc wrote:
Not a problem Rincewind, I'd be willing to bet that I make bigger blunders than that on a regular basis. I'd have to say my favourite of the Lord of the Rings easter eggs would be the Gollum acceptance speech. It may be rude, but it's very entertaining.

I would have to agree with you there. The council of elrond on was kind of disturbing. The one on the Return of the King was just boring, but stupid funny.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went through a load of trouble trying to watch those easter eggs on the extended editions only to later find out they were removed from UK versions because they would have put the age certificate up! Shameful.

I watched them on the internet instead, I'd seen the Gollum one before and it's pretty great, as for the MTV one, not so keen I thought their matrix spoof with Justin Timberlake in from the award show was way better. Ergo! Vis-a-vis! Concordantly!

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: