Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Greatest Gadget Girl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who do you think is the greatest gadget girl in Suikoden?
Meg
39%
 39%  [ 25 ]
Rita
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Belle
20%
 20%  [ 13 ]
Lu
37%
 37%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 64

Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lu was absolutely nuts, but she was the most memorable. Her "DINK DINK DINK" and "BOOM BOOM BOOM" annoyed me though.

Saying that, I voted for Meg. I liked her the most, she wasn't exactly crazy but she was still fun and all. I would have loved to see her in Suikoden V, although that's literally impossible. Still, Meg was awesome.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How could you :O
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just did. Why can't I? :shock: Your a direct descendant of Lu, and your both nuts! :wink:

I was the only good creation you ever came up with! :roll:

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meg abandoned her daughter when Belle was very young (which I don't consider to be a likable character trait), Lu was remarkably annoying and Rita is from Suikoden IV (which is a bad trait in itself). As such I voted for Belle, but I don't care much for any of the gadgeteers.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

None of the gadget girls had personalities that interested me until Lu. I didnt use any of them, but at least Lu got my attention.

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted Lu. For better or worse, she was the most memorable. And yeah, that bath scene was awesome.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"VA-VA-VA-VOOOOOM"?
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

39338 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lu reminded me too much of Precis from Star Ocean 2... and Meg, Belle and Rita all three seem to come out of the same mould, talk about originality. Yet, I voted for Rita (which doesn't seem to be the majority!)
Rita, because her stupid game got me hooked, I so want to smash her! At least she was useful outside of the battlefield. And inside, she's pretty tough and a good magician as well. And to my mind, she's the only one who really creates something during the gametime (ie minigames). Meg gets her Gadget from Juppo, Belle... (I can't remember, have to replay 3, but I think she didn't make Gadget Z all by herself) and Lu cannot do anything without Babbages's gears and Sorensen's survey... So, yeah, Rita!

In Potch We Trust
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Lu reminded me too much of Precis from Star Ocean 2

AND SHE IS GOD BECAUSE OF THAT.

Precis is by far the greatest female character ever to grace the face of the world. PARABORA BEAM!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Meg left Belle for a reason^^

To be a good Trickster you must see the world~~ That's what I remember~

Plus If Im Correct, Meg created something but I cant really put it in to my mind it's somewhere between a missile and a bomb XD

Belle cant say much about her.. But I think she would be a great Trickster because of her young age...

Rita this girl never left my party... and so of the other gadget girls.. but her unite attack is the best!!

Lu.... Hmm... Lu is very energetic despite being hyper she is very interested in gadgets that goes Dink dink but unlike Meg, Meg created something that actually Goes BOOM!
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True. Meg is teh Kyoot3st g1rl evar >_>. I actually had to replay the suikogaiden clip just to look at her cuteness again and again.
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I picked Lu becuase she is my favorite gadget girl, although all of the trickster girls are in my favorite characters list.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite and therefore the best was Lu. She was a novice, undoubtedly and she acknowledged that as she saught to be a student under a master inventor. The others were sort of ditzy and girlish while also being crazy gadgeteers. At least Lu was a student and not prone to bang on her mechanisms in order to rectify their errors.

And that crossbow was badass.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zone

Radian Sephiras

67616 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Voted for Lu. She was the most different and memorable out of the gadget girls. I mean who can't love her spunky lingo.

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I went with Belle, but know that I think about it, I liked Lu better. I really didn't care for the gadget girls, though.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: