Suikoden United and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Creation of the Dukedom of Gaien and how it works
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats to John, I know that Gaien will be a successful nation.

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats, John. I remember you talking of this when I mentioned Armes on Their Star a long time ago. Well, you finally got your chance! Congrats!!
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So now we're both Nation leaders? Didn't we say that the only way that could happen was if Ton-Ton was an admin? Best of luck Mate, I doubt you'll have any problem getting thirty people to join. I almost wish I wasn't in charge of Kooluk so I could come be your Tenki Star.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Score another point for complicating things politically. Don't worry, I like complications. Congrats!

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

May God have mercy on The Dukedom of Gaien. Good luck to you John, hope it all goes well.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm... For some reason, I've seen this coming. I dunno why.

Anyways, congratulations and good luck, Mr. Layfield. I hope everything goes well with your new nation.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although I am sure that will be a great Nationleader, I assumed that his duties at his own site would keep him too busy to be here often. I was obviously wrong and am glad I was. Congratulations, John. May the cocky one have a prosperous Dukedom.

The Fool
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There goes my plans of world domination and the exploration of space. The Spork rune remains mine though.

Seriously though, good luck John with running Gaien. I'm looking forward how your nation will develop itself.
zincbrain

Uttuku

441117 Potch
200 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vector a question what if they don't get enough people to become a nation will you start issuing a free pass?
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's nice to see your initial Highland training is paying dividends now^^ We'll conquer the world by proxy, just you wait.

Nice one JBL, I hope this satisfies your lust for power and ego if only for a little while.

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, sad to see that we are, in the long run going to be losing some mambers.

But still, John now has his own country. I'm pretty sure he's happy about this, so I wish him the best of luck.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I told you it was only a limited amount of time. :D Very happy to see this.

If one wanted to transfer then, do they just pay the 1 mil in potch to Axiose or XV or whatever, and buy themselves a ticket to go?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations John, im sure it will be everything you have ever dreamed of and more.

Also well done VX for creating such an interesting way for a nation to be born, i shall watch with amusement.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
If one wanted to transfer then, do they just pay the 1 mil in potch to Axiose or XV or whatever, and buy themselves a ticket to go?

Vector Xthonic wrote:
If members of other nations wish to join Dukedom of Gaien, they'll have to go through the normal procedure of entering a nation, which means 1 million potch.

Sounds like it, you had enough of pineapples then?

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just to get the whole arrogance thing out of the way: About time/of course I'll be a great Nation Leader/I'm awesome.

Seriously though, thanks to everyone here for wishing me well, and thanks to all the good folks who took the time to PM and/or e-mail their well-wishes as well.

It'll be a hard task to get a nation running in this fashion (Lord, I hate that 1,000,000 Potch pass), but I believe it was the right way to implement it overall, to bring in an in-universe method of creating a nation (Gaien splits from the INF) as well as ensuring that should that day arrive that the nation will be capable of handling itself. Sure beats the "Kooluk was always there, you just didn't notice!" perspective. :P

Thanks again to everyone and I hope I can, with a lot of help from everyone else, make a nation that can make things a little more exciting around here.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: