Suikoden United and Irenic Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help finding stones

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Help finding stones Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been looking for diferent types of Stones(stone of magic,of str,skill,etc),but i dont really know where to look.I've found some Stones of Magic in the Obel Ruins,but thats about it.I could really use some help,or if anybody knows the exact location please feel free to post it.
Thnx.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can definently get them in random battles. When you find where some of them are, make sure you have a character with Found Treasure in your support space. Whenever its not pivotal keep in the character that has the Found Treasure ability. That's the only thing that I can think of that I usually get stones from. Hope that helps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: Help finding stones Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayreon wrote:
I've been looking for diferent types of Stones(stone of magic,of str,skill,etc),but i dont really know where to look.I've found some Stones of Magic in the Obel Ruins,but thats about it.I could really use some help,or if anybody knows the exact location please feel free to post it.
Thnx.

Well, when you first get a boat in Obel, the enemies there give you Stone Of Strength and Skill.

When you go back to the Ancient Ruins in Obel again, the enemies there (except the big kitty-cats lookalikes) will give you Stone of Magic Def and Magic.

That's all I know. Hope it helps.

Oh yes, you'll have to beat the hell out of them. :roll: Happy trouncing.

Last edited by OptimisticPessimist on Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thnx for the info,but what do you mean with ''you¿¿l have to beat the hell out of them''.It means that i cant use the slash command??????

OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayreon wrote:
Thnx for the info,but what do you mean with ''you¿¿l have to beat the hell out of them''.It means that i cant use the slash command??????

Not really. You can use the slash command, but you still have to massacre them in the dozens before they give you one.

Equipping the Lucky Ring helps, I think, in these item drops (theory, not fact).

Oh yes, on occasion, the enemies you meet in the sea, after Desmond tells you that you can go out to sea, drop you the Stone of Evasion as well (very rarely).
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes when i made a little trip on the sea yestarday,i got like 15 Stone of Evasion.About the Lucky Ring, i didnt know that Luck actually has anything to do with the items that i can get,thnaks for that info.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: