Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where is Flare on the final night? (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes she can not be in the war room because only the three nay-kobolds are in that room. You do not see Flare in the same cutscene with the three nay kobolds when they are sleeping on the floor fighting the Kooluk army in their dreams.
I am sure they are sleeping in the war room. Just look at the carpet on the floor.

I think she was left out because she had nothing to add to the cutscene where Lino talks about his lost son.
From a more in-game realistic point of view, she must be in the same room as Lino but you do not see here because as soon you enter his room you get the cutscene and you get kicked out right after the cutscene.
My guess is she is already asleep when you go visit Lino. You just do not see here because of the camera's position. Like Lino and Kika said it was quite late at night at that time.
Shum

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished the game several hours ago and I am not sure exactly but I remember something about going into Lino's room and she had clothes in her hands and she was yelling for her father to wait and she ran out with the clothes. Or was that at the end of the game? I don't recall exactly... hopefully this helps.
Leon: You forgot Rule #1 in 'the book.' Don't put yourself in danger.
Shu: I had to throw away 'the book.' You read it too many times...
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

112245 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure that's at the end. It happened differently with my game.

*spoilers..Maybe*

I stole the clothes!! KekeKe

*endofspoilers*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: