Suikoden Unique and Informational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where is Flare on the final night? (Spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all we know it could be common knowledge by now in Japan, but since the game is so new and we -do- only have a fraction of its players here... it shouldn't surprise me that we haven't found the cutscene if in fact such a scene exists.

*pokes the elder Vampire* Any insight here, boss?
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm almost positive that your right Squirtle and if no one had mentioned it, I would have said the same thing. It tends to make sense being that the ship and Rakgi are very centralized in relation to the length of the ship. Also, note that the "white door" is in the relative center of the ship.

I've also done a bit of research in the design of ships and discovered that it would be a likely spot for an exit for a vessel of that era. Pretty astute of you Squirtle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just finished the game again and i just couldn't find Flare,and i tried everything,i supose she is in the War Room,since its locked.

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flare? Oh she was in my room, you couldnt see her cos she was nude and doing some nasty things ;)
Effect

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't find her either, most likely since things were rushed they forgot about her, like how they didn't do anything with some of the empy rooms on the ship.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't even do anything at that time. I just went to bed. Perhaps she went swimming. I don't know.

Perhaps the people who are "poking through the disk" or whatever will uncover something.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone's Grudge wrote:
Perhaps the people who are "poking through the disk" or whatever will uncover something.

Which is, after all, one of the precise reasons why he's doing that: to find hidden scenes we've all missed otherwise.
J2k

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i have heard something about this actually, its one of those "if flare is level 99, and has the best weapon, and lino and hero are the same, you can get a scene on the deck of the ship where she says she knows your her brother."

BUT, its like the whole ben lansing thing on final fantasy. Some guy claimed you can bring aeris back if you fufilled loads of hard stuff, noone actually could be bothered to fufil the stuff, so some people just believed it could be done.

I personally think that shes not there, and its not that the producers forgot about her, they just wanted people on internet forums to make posts called "wheres flare?" lol

Shes in the locked war room, thats the only reasonable explanation.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a very unlikely scenario, but it is a possiblity. Could Flare like older men (aka Ramada) since they're both missing?

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good God, people, this is getting ridiculous. No, there's a very good reason she could not be with Ramada. He has not been on the ship for the majority of the game.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, that was very rediculous DHA. She was probably just forgotten. I think someone should lock this now. It is just getting stupid.
Drakken

The Crimson Sword

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saved right before that point, and I just did a run through of the entire ship both ways ( top to bottom and them bottom to top), and she is simply not there. After reading a few of the posts my curiosity has honestly been peaked. I'm thinking if there is an "extra" scene maybe it would shed more light on the whole hero being Linos' son.
And when your deepest thoughts are broken,
Keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreamin? it?s time to die.
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed maybe it has something to do with the "Fancy Garb" in Lino's dresser in his room or something. The clothes are therefore pointless otherwise. Maybe if you have all 108 stars as well....

BTW Drakken, did you have all 108 Stars?

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dark Horizon Angel wrote:
Indeed maybe it has something to do with the "Fancy Garb" in Lino's dresser in his room or something. The clothes are therefore pointless otherwise. Maybe if you have all 108 stars as well....

BTW Drakken, did you have all 108 Stars?

I had all 108 stars when I did a run through (bottom-up) the ship before the attack on El-Eal.

Still no sight of her.

When I did it again on New Game+ without 108 Stars, I also didn't catch any glimpse of her.

Perhaps the game creators really neglected to take her into consideration...
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, Flare may be the princess, and the daughter of Lino, and may be your sister, BUT

you have to admit, she really wasn't utilized in this game as any sort of critical character to anything, she might as well not even have existed.

So, I am not one bit surprised she doesn't have a scene at the end. Yeah she cannot be found true, but lets not start crazy theories like she likes older men.

:shock:

Maybe she is hiding in the crow's nest. ha ha

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: