Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where is Flare on the final night? (Spoilers)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Where is Flare on the final night? (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't find her anywhere on the ship on the night before you head to El-Eal. I think it's pretty odd since she's not seen and that she is a core character and an automatic Star of Destiny. And plus, Snowe would have to be the last person to talk to you before going to sleep (when Leknat removes the RoP curse)

Does anyone know where she is :?: ??? Thanx.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nope, I don't either.

That question popped up in my mind once or twice, but since I couldn't find her on the ship, I never really bothered to think too much about it.

I simply assumed that she slept after the scene with Linos telling Hero IV a bedtime story.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is really really odd.

SARSadmin, if you're around and is reading this, have you found Flare anywhere or at least get a cutscene w/ her (like Dario-Nalleo, The 3 Nekobolds, Helmut+Colton) before going to El-Eal?
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's possible there is a specific window for being able to find her. Such as, say, before talking to Lino? That would explain why most people haven't found her, if they go top to bottom like I did. Also possible she isn't there, but that doesn't make any sense; you're able to find every single other Star barring one obvious one, right? Seems odd, then, that Flare alone is missing. I'm sure she simply must be... hidden.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't see Flare either.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Flare is doing some nasty stuff with the mermaids............mmmmm i dunno,or like Harukaze said: '' I'm sure she simply must be... hidden.''

''Sail away to Avalon.......''
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe shes just not there. It is possible that the programmers overlooked her.
OptimisticPessimist

Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

84561 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
It's possible there is a specific window for being able to find her. Such as, say, before talking to Lino? That would explain why most people haven't found her, if they go top to bottom like I did. Also possible she isn't there, but that doesn't make any sense; you're able to find every single other Star barring one obvious one, right? Seems odd, then, that Flare alone is missing. I'm sure she simply must be... hidden.

I don't know... because I sorta went bottom to top and Linos was actually the last person I visited (2nd last was Elenor) because I wanted to be able to enter my room after finishing all the cutscenes, so....

I'm really not sure...
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps shes in the restroom. Find that, and you'll find Flare!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron88 wrote:
Perhaps shes in the restroom. Find that, and you'll find Flare!

Maybe that ''secret'' room with the white door..........O_O

Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Shes in the Rest Room Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ayreon wrote:

Quote:
Maybe that ''secret'' room with the white door..........O_O

Yeah maybe, but for real. Is there a secret white door I've been missing? I don't really explore the ship often, but a big white door might be something I don't miss. If its a joke then Hahaha.... If there really is a white door, you must inform of its location for me to explore o so gleefully.

With such attention to detail you'd think they'd throw a few bathrooms in here and there. Konami does it in MGS2, bathrooms obviously have been cut from the game. They may have been used in the stars of destiny, somehow, too. Woah, its way to late.

O well, good topic. What does everyone think about Flair and her noticable abscense in the end of the game?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ramada's also missing during that time, although we know where he is, obviously.
Ayreon

Universal Migrators

7311 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can find that white door in the second deck corridor,just behind Rakgi.There are many theories about that sealed door,but i think it must be the restroom or just a door Tov used when he was building the ship.

Anyways,i still can't find Flare,but ill keep trying.

Squirtle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That door near Rakgi is, in my opinion, the exit to the ship. Which is why Rakgi is there. It leads to the landing boat, as far as I think.
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you are right Squirtle, when you come back to your ship from El Eal you are in front of that door.

As for Flare's dissapearence I truley don't know. She could have been overlooked by programmers or this could be some sort of hidden cut scene no one has figured out yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: