Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Disgaea I or Disgaea II
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...

As everyone said; The original has more enjoyable characters, but is a great deal less polished. 2's Characters tend to be absurd and over the top, which isn't exactly a bad thing. 2 has vastly superior graphics and a great deal more optional things to do. Some get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of things that can be done....

Anyway...Makai Kingdom. That game is very short for a Nippon Ichi game, but probably has the very best characters of any of their games. Overlord Zeta is likely the best main character I've seen in a game, and gets a great deal more development than most. It also has Micky. My favorite Nippon Ichi Character..

As for which you should buy...well that's a had choice. Makai is short and sweet, Disgaea 1 has unique and interesting characters, and Disgaea 2 has the most to offer in things to be done and is more polished than the others.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: