Suikoden Ugly and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden's Mysteries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RexKwonDo

RKD's TKO

1665516 Potch
650 Soldiers
175 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as mysteries go, why were there samurais in Banner Pass? ;D
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RexKwonDo wrote:
As far as mysteries go, why were there samurais in Banner Pass? ;D

Let's not go there again!

Maybe because of Rokkaku Hamlet, maybe just random, maybe something else.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see:

1. SIV's Louise' husband. Who the heck was he?
2. Kyril's plight. Did he die or is he grazing somewhere?
3. Lazlo and the ROP. What nation are they in and are they even together?
4. Flik and Viktor's whereeabouts. After the higheast rebellion where did they go and what happened to them.
5. Tir and Gremio. Did they finally decided to stay at gregminster?
6. Why did Riou, Jowy and Nanami go back towards the Kyaro area (as evidenced by them walking on the bridge heading towards Kyaro) when they just have left Kyaro to see the world.
7. Was the 'fool' that 'washerwoman' sarah mentioned in S2 Crowley or Luc?
8. What is the deal with Yuber's vendetta towards Dupa?
9. Koroku. Dog or something else?
10. If Bob was the last lycanthrope does this mean that his race is doomed or can lycans be produced through interspecies/interracial union?
11. Did Millie find a bride for Bonaparte?
12. Was it merely flirting between Chris and Nash or was it more serious?
13. What was the author of suikoden IV smoking when he/she thought that a 4 character party was acceptable?
14. How can Mitsuba stand straight with her huge ass sword?
15. Why is it that the island nation inhabitants have a fair/light complexion?
16. Why is it that fans still believe that the two river siege as portrayed in the game as believable?
17. Why is it that Milich did not exhibit any evidence of pain save for his claims that his hand was in pain because his rune was melting
18. Was the old man at the cave of the wind a mage with comparable skills as that of Viki, Mazus, Sarah and Luc?
19. Why was it that Riou has a tiara ever since childhood until adolescence? Is there any significance (aside from it being ripped from the Journey to the west story)?
20. Why is it that Jowy’s supposedly highly valuable nobility ring only a few thousand potch while armors for beginners cost roughly the same amount?
21. Who drew the trio painting? And were they Riou, Nanami and Jowy?
22. What does lives vigorously mean?
23. Was Oddessa properly buried?
24. What purpose would a zombie in the Lorimar castle have with money?
25. How did Milich get another dragon when only two dragons were ‘operational’ at that time? (Thrash and Black)
26. Who was Belle’s father/Meg’s sperm donor?
27. How did taggart crossed the lake towards toran castle and not get winded?
--- More to come.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...that wasn't what the topic is all about.
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is not? Maybe at first you might be correct but from all the questions I am seeing it seems that it is (rather was) now. :*laugh*:

Besides I don't feel like creating another topic when this would be just as fine.

Last edited by ferrouslupusrex on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Konami sees these big mysteries as something to appeal to older fans, we will buy the games to see if any of them is solved. So they are not solving any of them before they know when the series is going to end.

Imagine Suikoden is 12 games long, if they solve them in sixth installment we will have more 6 games with no Jeane, Viki, Yuber etc...

So I guess the best we will have is what they did with Jeane in SV: "Jeane is interested in unknown ruins for unknown reasons", which, by the way, I find extremely pathetic. That didn't explain anything. It was obvious that it was added only to toy with our curiosity.

I think minor secrets, such as Zanza past, Sydonia´s power or even some stuff more interesting, such as Lorelai/Killey secret and Hugo´s father might be revealed sooner.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, Jeane wasn't interested in the ruin herself. She "left" something behind when the place was sealed. Which considering it was sealed a great deal of time ago (Perhaps several centuries), just adds to Jeane's mistery. Plus, now we have a "woman" who considers Jeanne the same as her and considered it "her" duty to deal with whatever Jeane unleashed when she unsealed the ruins.

As we say, we have more questions and hardly any answers. but now we actually have some concrete questions instead of just taking stabs in the dark.

I sorta thing you mistook the interested bit of Jeane. She is interested in Runes, which is why she offered to affix a Rune on an User against the Rune's will.
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, you were more detailed, but I still think they were extremely vague about everything. I find believable to think that they still didn't decide what to do with Jeane and are just letting things open to decide later.

While it is fun to come to the Forums and speculate, I didn't like how they told Jeane´s mini quest while playing the game, it seemed forced (Why did Frey help her? Special favors?) and out of place.
MarkSee

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rezard wrote:
Ok, you were more detailed, but I still think they were extremely vague about everything. I find believable to think that they still didn't decide what to do with Jeane and are just letting things open to decide later.

I agree that they probably don't know the long-term storyline for Jeane, however I think the connection with Armes seemed to have been decided a while ago because of Jeane's connections with Raura (and possibly Hortez), who both fit the ancient armes egyptian style of things, another thing that Jeane is interested in.
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's good to make the disctinction said connection is with the Ancient Armes Dynasty which was later replaced by the Sindar. But you are right, now we know she has conections to somewhere. SHe has stopped being a complete blank, though now we only know vague details and speculation.

And I didn't thought it forced. I'm used to random quests to obtain Stars. And knowing the prince, he can't say no to a request for help. It's not in his nature. It's the same reason he volunteers to help Eresh cleanse the ruins. And actually, even though they probably could have cared less about those ruins, the unknown entity (Possibly King Armes) who was awakened when Jeane opened the ruins (Or maybe even when the Big Hole itself was made) was a potential danger to Falena.
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

in the end i just want know who zerase is where so come from why she wears a magic curtain, why she is always bothering me, why she doesn't return my phone calls, because the son is a star one calls, or my letters, did the night rune painfully give birth her, no one ever said that the zodiac sword was a man, if her rune is the projectile form for the night runes magic, is she the child of the sun and night rune. why does she talk to me like i'm retarded, does she sleep, if so when... and where, why she never returned my rent money, and took my security deposit, well my rant is almost out of wind so... my main question, how does she know Leknatt that's the only one i want know. also the rent money
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ferrouslupusrex wrote:
Let's see:
1. SIV's Louise' husband. Who the heck was he?
13. What was the author of suikoden IV smoking when he/she thought that a 4 character party was acceptable?

1. Pretty sure it was Dario. At least I'm fairly certain Nalleo is their son. Whether or not they were married to each other, I'm assuming it was implied.

13. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good question! ;)
Sougen Shio

The Swallow Brigade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
1. Pretty sure it was Dario. At least I'm fairly certain Nalleo is their son. Whether or not they were married to each other, I'm assuming it was implied.

According to suikosource and in-game information (detective inquiries if I'm not wrong or Rhapsodia, I really don't remember), Dario is the adoptive father of Nalleo, and Louise abandoned him in the cares of Dario for unknown reasons (proabably related with the death of her husband).
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sougen Shio wrote:
Quote:

According to suikosource and in-game information (detective inquiries if I'm not wrong or Rhapsodia, I really don't remember), Dario is the adoptive father of Nalleo, and Louise abandoned him in the cares of Dario for unknown reasons (proabably related with the death of her husband).

Ah, I did not know that. Thanks for the clarification. :)
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
THe end is unforseeable and with the original creator leaving the staff, I doubt we'll see the answers to any of the big questions, or at least not the original answers. I doubt Konami will make a game intending for it to be the final suikoden so I doubt we'll see most of the answers and I doubt we'll see inside of Harmonia.

he has got a point i as well suspect to see some of the mysteries to go unsolved. i wish they wouldnt but the most likely will.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: