Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Armored Core

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Armored Core Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think this action game where you can customise your Mech in many ways to form devostation wepons is awsome. You can run around working as a mersonary reacing mayham on any nation for mony which you spend to make you Mech stronger :twisted:
thier is Armored core 1-3 and armored core a new age.

I would like to know what your opinion is and maybe what conponints and wepons you like most.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have Armored Core 2 and I really like it :D
The way that they have the arena and missions are really cool, the only thing that really bothered me about the game was how stupid most of the opponents are... That and there needed to be MORE variety with the weapons and such, but then again they did have quite a few.... It's just that you can never have too many in a video game :twisted:
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

true, true... I also am playing the 1st version of armored core 2... I really like the multi missles and the sniper rifle with 60 ammo... but I really want to get the kawaski... but I cant anymore... damn...
right now Im stuck on klien when he turns into the disorder unit... I cant beat him... damn klien :?
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Armored Core is a great game.It reminds me so much of Robotech which can never be a bad thing.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im still a die hard amored core 3 gamer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a really nice set of items i hardley everlose !!!! :P
anydoy wanna try me out ? 8)
What i really liked about the game is that its really tough to beat

I never got to the highest rank in the arena but PVP is my thing
I found the missions verrrrrrrry hard especially the sewer missions :roll:

If anyone wants to try me out drop by in the netherlands for a quik can Ó whoooooooooooop @$$ 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink: im so full of my self :P
Raven

Blood Angel Sages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well I cant battle you but I probaly could kick your @$$
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: